Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
Guest chapter 44 . 2/15/2019
Talk talk talk. Boring chapter. Nothing happens. 85% of the chapter has nothing but dialogue unimportant to furthering the plot. Only action is the last couple lines. You can skip to the last paragraph and not miss anything important.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/15/2019
I found the entire thing involving hermione kind of dumb. First she is not that stupid and most of the arguments raised were pretty fucking stupid. ESPECIALLY for someone who has already gone through that much schooling and would have covered this exact shit years ago in school. So this chapter was dumb and brought down the entire story for a bit.

You also write like your creating school texts. Dude this is a fanfic, not Lord of the rings. Half of your writing could be taken out as useless backfiller info that does nothing for the story. You put in way too friggen much that you severely bloat your chapters with pointless trivia.
Heart chapter 4 . 2/10/2019
:D
Heart chapter 3 . 2/10/2019
Mmmmm hugs
Heart chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
Oooooooh very interesting!
RevDorothyL chapter 55 . 2/6/2019
I especially enjoyed the unusual version of Percy as premiere prankster. :)
Asumodeus chapter 26 . 2/5/2019
I am really hoping that all 3 of them will become animagi, it always bothered me in the books that Harry never became an animagus. I also like that he loves potions in this one and draws similarities between potions and cooking, gonna be funny to read about Snape's reaction when he finds out about Harry's talent in potions.
Asumodeus chapter 16 . 2/2/2019
when I first read that you introduced a sister for harry; I was on the verge of dropping it with the thought of "not one of these shitty scenarios", but I was pleasantly surprised by how you did it and I am actually happy that he has a blood related sister. I have never had so much fun reading such massive info dumps before, but you deliver it in a very thought provoking way and it makes it much more interesting than it otherwise would have been. Thank you for this so far excellent fanfic.
mrazab1994 chapter 55 . 1/30/2019
Awesome story, can really see the effort you went through to develop the backstory to your world.
renextronex chapter 21 . 1/25/2019
hated the encounter with the Weaslys, way too OOC? IDK it ust felt weird
renextronex chapter 16 . 1/25/2019
your "family ward" is way too convenient, when you put something like that in your story you have to put a high price to it to balance it out
renextronex chapter 13 . 1/25/2019
if no propecy is true, explain the phenomena of a seer reciving one
renextronex chapter 10 . 1/25/2019
"they were offered a deal"

why? that case was rock solid as ar as I can see even without criminal records there is simply too much evidence there is simply no reason since there is simply o room for them to contest any decicion made against them
renextronex chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
i know i will definitly regret resig such an interesting but incomplete fic but i cannot help myself
Guest chapter 55 . 1/18/2019
I love this story and it grieves me that the second part has never been finished.
3,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »