Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
Mmmmm hugs
Heart chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
Oooooooh very interesting!
RevDorothyL chapter 55 . 2/6/2019
I especially enjoyed the unusual version of Percy as premiere prankster. :)
Asumodeus chapter 26 . 2/5/2019
I am really hoping that all 3 of them will become animagi, it always bothered me in the books that Harry never became an animagus. I also like that he loves potions in this one and draws similarities between potions and cooking, gonna be funny to read about Snape's reaction when he finds out about Harry's talent in potions.
Asumodeus chapter 16 . 2/2/2019
when I first read that you introduced a sister for harry; I was on the verge of dropping it with the thought of "not one of these shitty scenarios", but I was pleasantly surprised by how you did it and I am actually happy that he has a blood related sister. I have never had so much fun reading such massive info dumps before, but you deliver it in a very thought provoking way and it makes it much more interesting than it otherwise would have been. Thank you for this so far excellent fanfic.
mrazab1994 chapter 55 . 1/30/2019
Awesome story, can really see the effort you went through to develop the backstory to your world.
renextronex chapter 21 . 1/25/2019
hated the encounter with the Weaslys, way too OOC? IDK it ust felt weird
renextronex chapter 16 . 1/25/2019
your "family ward" is way too convenient, when you put something like that in your story you have to put a high price to it to balance it out
renextronex chapter 13 . 1/25/2019
if no propecy is true, explain the phenomena of a seer reciving one
renextronex chapter 10 . 1/25/2019
"they were offered a deal"

why? that case was rock solid as ar as I can see even without criminal records there is simply too much evidence there is simply no reason since there is simply o room for them to contest any decicion made against them
renextronex chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
i know i will definitly regret resig such an interesting but incomplete fic but i cannot help myself
Guest chapter 55 . 1/18/2019
I love this story and it grieves me that the second part has never been finished.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/17/2019
A howler is how magical parents publicly emotionally and verbally abuse their supposedly beloved offspring.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2019
The school in Japan bit is the only part of this story that I find hard to "suspend disbelief" over - not that there's such a magical school but that parents would actually agree to send their children off for what amounts to years to that child. True, the parents only lose out on a month of their life at a time, but to the child, they're losing out on their parents for years at a time, and I just can't see any reasonable parent who actually loves their child approving of that. I mean, I can go along with they mysteriously-appearing-sister and after they re-become a family the "suddenly, Harry who?" effect, and I can go along with Harry sending his memories/whatever back in time to save everyone, etc., but loving, caring parents voluntarily allowing their children to raise themselves without their presence for years at a time in magical-time? Yeah, no.
RipBudAce chapter 35 . 1/11/2019
Found this story in a Time Travel collection and started reading it before I found out that the sequel hasn't been worked on since 2011. :-( This is a great story though!

(I'm even planning on reading the incomplete sequel, something I usually won't do.)
3,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »