Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
suziq968 chapter 55 . 10/24/2018
Once again, this was a fun read. I'm going to read what you've posted of the sequel in hope that you'll come back someday.
Neese96 chapter 29 . 10/17/2018
I really don't like that Rose is so willing to dip into Harry's money to fund other children going to their school. That's not Harry's responsibility and that money is for Harry's future not all the other children he's friends with or will be friends. It is not his responsibility to provide for people that are not his family and the fact that she is willing to use is money in such a way really gets on my nerves and I hope the Goblins tell her the same and that what she is wanting to do is very nearly theft. I don't care if Harry would be willing because he doesn't know better and they would be taking advantage of him. Just like with moving into one of the Potter houses. What's wrong with the house they are in now?
PGHammer chapter 55 . 10/8/2018
Dyslexics have been misdiagnosed for years - and that is simply among muggles. (Yes - I'm the SAME reviewer that pointed out John Stossel - who was misdiagnosed himself at first; Stossel himself pointed that out on his FBN show.) Given pureblood attitudes, how many dyslexics among magicals have been misdiagnosed as Squibs - or worse? Dyslexia among Asians has, in fact, been a rather nasty problem - and not just the Japanese; it has been - for several DECADES - driving the Education Ministry of the PRC up trees - and today. (The same applies to the DPRK.) And the RoK has it little better.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 55 . 9/30/2018
Still one of the best fanfics out there, even if the sequel remains unfinished. Thank you for all your time and effort in writing it. I hope that if your life circumstances allow that you will consider completing the sequel.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/27/2018
:( I'm sad the sequel was never completed. This is a fantastic tale and I've enjoyed what there is of it very, very much. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/26/2018
So much of this story is almost laughably unrealistic but it's presented in such a way that it could, somehow, vaguely make sense. The ideas are fascinating and very much worthwhile, but the actual, realistic execution of them just wouldn't happen (kids are, well, kids...). Still, it's a most excellent dream (except for the kids no longer being kids because they have no life because they're stuck in school for years on end with no spare time whatsoever part).
Guest chapter 38 . 9/26/2018
(*psst: Sophie, babe, of course they're talking about making child soldiers out of Harry, Hermione, Claire - sorry, can't stand the name "Clarice"...sounds too much like fava beans - and the rest of the kids...)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/25/2018
(*psst* Luna's right - make-believe creatures ARE real...somewhere.)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2018
Oh, bash away at Ron all you want. And Ginny, too. And Molly. And Albus. Bash away!

Is Neville's power bound? They might wanna check.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/25/2018
What all DOES HarrySr do when he's not hanging out with HarryJr?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/25/2018
It's kind of creepy that these strange British men-in-black are such an odd interested in three magical kids. Sounds vaguely...yeah, creepy. And I hope dear darling nosy as fuck Mike didn't fuck up the surprise for the kids. Someone needs to tag and investigate these nosy, intrusive fuckers.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2018
(I always thought Molly needed those howlers stuffed up her ass.)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2018
I'm on yet another re-read of this fantastic story and each time I either see something I missed or see more than I saw before, that kind of thing, and I just have to say that I wish this story could have had at least four times as many chapters as it does. Granted some of the later chapters become a tad repetitious (almost to the point of stagnation), but they're written the way that they are for good reasons (clarity).

It KILLS me that the sequel was abandoned, it really does. The plot for this story has so many possible benefits for the future of that wizarding world...the possibilities are truly extraordinary. Excuse me whilst I go has a sad now.

One of the very few problems I have with this fic is the stilted dialog, and it's only stilted because of the incredibly obvious lack of contractions. People do not speak without contractions. They just don't.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2018
Not evil at all that Dumbledore fellow.
Just created the Wizarding World's second biggest monster through his own bias and planned to use the life of an innocent child to make reparations based on his understanding of a flimsy prophecy.
No evil in that that. But misguided is a serious understatement.
The man was batsh!t crazy.
Khatix chapter 28 . 7/29/2018
One thing skipped over so far is their wands, they have them but it was never said what they were.
3,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »