Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
Guest chapter 41 . 7/5/2018
Yes, "even" girls should have their own morals and ethics and lines-in-the-sand.

I've read the reviews and found the ones by all those one-dimensional readers hilarious. It's like they expect Hermione to be nothing more than a cheerleader-imprint mirror of The Main Characters, that she'd lose her personality and become little more than a Yes Woman to compliment The Important Characters.

No. It doesn't work that way. Hermione is her own character with her own reasoning abilities and her own lines in the sand. I thought the representation of Hermione's thoughts to herself was spot on. She realizes that there are things she's NOT comfortable doing - just like in the books - and she realizes that the people she loves are capable of acting in ways she finds disturbing and wrong and amoral...but she loves those people anyway. It's very important to realize that the ones you love aren't perfect and to realize that you love them anyway.

It's also ok to realize that you wouldn't make the same kinds of decisions as they would, that you have a different set of moral and ethical guidelines. That's entirely ok.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/4/2018
Yikes - Attack of the Killer (patronus) Inconsistency!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/4/2018
I really hate that you never finished this series. IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/4/2018
THANK YOU! I can't stand to see Hoe-Bag-Luna (or Hermione, either, for all that). Just because Luna believes (in whatever it is that she believes, lol) doesn't mean her vagina is open for business to every penis that walks by.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2018
Ron's icky. Glad Neville has friends! Now, to solve the problem of Neville being forced to use the wrong wand...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2018
I'm with Harry - the whole thing with Grandaddy Black was confusing.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2018
Awww, I like how Minerva and Rose are there! That's a great plot arc!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/4/2018
Man, I wouldn't have started reading this story if I'd known you wimped out on finishing the sequel. totally thumbing my nose at you right now

So did anyone think to obliviate all of Harry's most secret secrets from Li'l Miss Tonsil-Examiner?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2018
First of all, I love long chapters.
Second of all, I love long chapters.
Third of all, I'd love a thick, juicy steak right about now.

I really don't like the unreasonable and frankly creepy interest these strange government assholes are taking in Harry. That's just...almost pedo.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2018
Wait, so...it's entirely safe to let one of Albus' biggest fan-girls know a secret that's supposed to be kept from...Albus? Right, ok...sure...as you will... *eye roll*

If Sirius is "free", why is he being forced to stay in the hospital, especially in his room? Either he's free and can go wherever the fuck he wants, or he's still incarcerated. Sounds to me like he's still incarcerated just in cleaner facilities. That is not fair at all.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2018
Ugh, I can't stand Molly Weasley. She's just...hideous. And Arthur is completely ball-less to the point that I wonder how in the hell he managed to father children. I hope somebody takes Molly down a couple of pegs and jerks her head out of Albus' ass. Maybe he's the one who fathered all those kids?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2018
HI PADFOOT! One of my big peeves about so many fanfics where Harry is somehow saved from the Dursleys is how they tend to NOT have Sirius freed for years and years and years despite being able to see it done. I'm glad it's happened so relatively quickly in this fic.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
According to the A/N, this story focuses mainly on underage kids but will apparently play hop-scotch over their young-adult lives? Sad. I want lots and lots of long chapters about their lives from, say, 6th year onward.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2018
Ok, I appreciated your A/N clarification about SUDDENLY:SISTER. I agree that she will be a definite asset and protective component for Harry and, maybe to a lesser degree, Hermione. I also love Minnie's purpose in the story. I wish she would state that she has good mind shields, though, because I worry about Albus reading her thoughts. And Albus is a wanna-be dark lord. Sorry...he is. But no, Draco is a Good Guy, dammit. IDC WHAT YOU SAY! wahhhhhhh
Draco is, too, good. *plibbbbith*
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2018
Yeah, SUDDENLY:SISTER is a bit off-putting but the writing and the plot are otherwise well-done so: onward!
3,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »