Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
Knitchick chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Glad to see Harry is going to be getting some help, but will Dumbles be interfering?
Arkeus chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
wow..quite nicely orchestrated :-)

thank you for sharing.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
you have avery good story so far i hope to read more soon
Arkeus chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
pretty good. Characterization is nice, atmosphere is entertaining, and while there is that whole true love thing, it is possible for someone alone for so long to think so.

i just dislike that whole harem thing in the sequels.
BillyXJ9 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Again Great Chapter.
melferd chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
This is absolutely brilliant, I cannot WAIT to see what happens next. I hope the Avatar managed to prolong this particular butterfly enough to get him help!
brigrove chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
interesting start I look forward to more. Why do so man writers insist on using oriental culture like Sensai? It's set in Britain, not China or Japan.
srprasanna chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
AWESOME
ching965 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Interesting start. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more. Thank you.

Wish you the best.
BenRG chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
An interesting idea. Not utterly unique in concept, but uniquely done in the idea that Harry isn't just trying to fix his life, he is trying to fix a much more significant breakdown in human history too.

Now... I wonder if Skynet, the computer that controls the machines, will send its own avatar back to protect its own existance? In that case, the fate of Harry Potter may depend on nothing more than who finds him first. ;)

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Quincy Hunter chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Nice start. Almost expected you to name the avatar "father". Pretty sure you understood the last comment but if you didn't i'll send you link to a most dissappointing unfinished good fanfiction. I hope that you have enough chapters for this one so that it won't affect your writing BINY even if there are no more daily updates on that one. Thanks for your stories.
wytecastl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Love it so far, can't wait to read more. Time travel stories(of this type) are among my absolute favorite kinds of stories. Unfortunately not enough of them are any good (or of the ship I read).

In particular, this brings to mind another I read called "Backwards Compatible" by Ruskbyte. Not so much in the details, but the kind of general theme. And I truly loved that one, even though it appears it may never be finished, so I'm really looking forward to more of this one.
BillyXJ9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
So far this story sounds really interesting.

I assume that The Curator is Harry?(rhetorical question)
Knitchick chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, you have really caught my interest, can't wait for more!
dougal74 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Cool. Instead of Sensei...couldn't he call him Doc (as in Doc Brown, from back to the future)?
3,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 238 245 246 247 248