Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
Setras chapter 14 . 5/6/2017
For someone who prefaced the story with following canon, you're making a ridiculous amount of changes to back story. Also it comes off a bit disingenuous to promote blood equality but then rewrite history to make the two protagonists heirs of the founders. That said, I am enjoying the story.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 55 . 5/5/2017
Are Ron and Millicent dyslexic?

CT
PGHammer chapter 25 . 5/3/2017
Common indeed - and not just in the case of family; the escort to the gate. Prior to 9/11, relatives and non-relatives could escort ANY passenger to the gate of their flight (though I did take two flying trips prior to 9/11, I did plenty of escorting before that Bad Day (Reagan National [at the time, just National, as Reagan was still alive], Dulles International, BWI, and Philadelphia International). I did almost all my flying AFTER 9/11; no escorts past the TSA checkpoint - at ANY airport. (All four of the airports I named except Dulles - never flew out of there - plus Douglas International [Charlotte, NC], Chicago Midway and McCarran International.) The only flying I did prior to 9/11 was to the same place - my aunt and uncle's home in Dallas, TX - 1994 and 1995. Neither flight was non-stop - in either direction; then, as now, a connecting flight was typically cheaper than a non-stop. I've still only been on ONE non-stop - that was last year; BWI to McCarran - and THAT was sheer luck (good for us, but bad for our luggage - it was still on that one-stopper that trailed our own arrival in Casino City by two hours).
PGHammer chapter 17 . 5/3/2017
brigrove - Unlike the UK, we Americans (in fact. most non-Brits) tend to - for the most part - NOT have a National Bias; if anything, when it comes to the United States, Americans are typically our own harshest critics (of the United States, that is) - do you realize how many Europhiles there are in the US - and especially among politicians (and more so liberals - however, not alone among liberals)? Look at Magical Britain from the outside - and as a Muggle - even a Muggle Brit - is almost as "outside" as it gets. How much has merely non-magical Britain changed merely from 1815 to 1981? By contrast, look how LITTLE magical Britain has (and that is just as JKR portrayed magical Britain) - if anything, magical Britain is far more conservative than even the most far-right backbenchers of the House of Lords OR Commons; yes I'm an American - however, Question Time is on C-SPAN, not to mention BBC America - so I DO follow Parliament to an extent; do you HONESTLY believe that a person that follows the Death Eater tenets could be electable to even the House of Commons? Magical Britain - just merely in contrast to the conservatives of non-magical Britain - are far more conservative by comparison - in other words, magical Britain is so conservative as to be equipped with feathers, beaks, and lay eggs (chickens, in other words); the extreme right is no more deserving of respect than the extreme left - even, if not especially, when you add spellcasting to the mix.
Jimbocous chapter 54 . 4/19/2017
Thanks for a great (re)read!
bluemesa356 chapter 55 . 4/17/2017
Still a favorite!
ABZB13 chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Aha! from your AN I see why I like this Harry so much :)

Sounds to be base on one who is likely a fellow asp :)
Guest chapter 39 . 3/20/2017
Marcus Finch is extremely close to Marcus Flint.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
You forgot the Winked.
Marc the Unruly chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
A great chapter, but in it Voldemort assumes the child is male, but the bit he heard doesn't say that.
Gojin1990 chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
are you still planning on working on the sequel to this? its damn good so far and would hate to not be able to finish reading the whole story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2017
Booooo... Hurr durr I need Harry to have a sister
Superjew94 chapter 24 . 2/8/2017
I'm trying to finish it but it's just one giant information drop with a little bit of plot that moves really really slowly not to say that it's not good great actually and I got all the action happens in the second book it's just getting to that point that's difficult
CSKTECH chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
I've read this story about a dozen time and how you began this is so effective that it still feels fresh even on rereads. Thanks.

K
19Shorty chapter 55 . 2/3/2017
that's a wonderful story and a wonderful ending.
3,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »