Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
the-cari-moose chapter 31 . 11/24/2020
This is a wonderful story with a truly original plot but by Merlin there is so much repetition! Everything Sensai says has already been said before if not once then multiple times!
erm31323 chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
That was a definite plot twist I did not see coming!
erm31323 chapter 12 . 11/14/2020
I really enjoy stories that take canon and turn it completely on its head. I like the concept of sending a piece of Harry back from the future to changes things. I'm glad that Harry was rescued by the Grangers and I am enjoying the addition of McGonagall so far.
Faine chapter 41 . 10/31/2020
Great story so far, great ideas, a little repetitive sometimes with the backstories of Harry, Hermione and Clarice explained again and again to new friends, but well it's still good.

I'm wondering about Sirius second animagus form, the predator one. Have you forgotten to give him one? Since he went to Japan and trained as a cursebreaker, I thought he would have taken the opportunity to find his second animagus form at the same time.

Also, it would have been a proactive idea instead of burning Riddle manor, to have use the help of the Office W Mi-5 and use it to their advantages by bugging the place. They could have wired the place from inside out and then when Voldemort went back to the manor and make it his base, they would have been able to know his plan in advance and counter them. Because as good as Sensei is, with all the changes they made in the time continum, the probability of Voldemort being resurected the same way are zero to null. But they still need to be prepared...

Anyway, I'll keep reading, like I said good job!
furface294 chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
I thought that the last chapter was an aberration but NOOOOOOO you wanna have the kids visit the Weasleys ? are you outta yr mind for eff's sAKE you just lost me totally before i got 1/2 way through the first paragraph
furface294 chapter 21 . 10/26/2020
WHAT! are you outta your mind, if you want to keep harry a secret from dumbledore you do NOT have Harry tell the Weasleys anything at all, you would keep them Away from the kids, MERDE! Up until this chapter you seemed to be writing a sensible plotline but Merlin's saggy left butt cheek... sheesh.
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
Yay the first real meeting is coming. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
I wonder if her parents will try to adopt him? Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 10/25/2020
Good someone will have to help him. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Ooooh this’ll be interesting! Great chapter!
Bjalf chapter 29 . 10/22/2020
I know it's supposed to be "show, don' tell", but there's far too much dialogue. It's repetitive and superficial, and not very informative. I've started to fast-track through the dialogues, because they add so little to the story. Too much is presented as in-depth answers to short and shallow questions. It's getting boring.
Jack Faire 2 chapter 10 . 9/15/2020
You and I have different definitions of Evil. Someone who believe the ends justify the means, Dumbledore, is evil. Period. If a person can say "I agree with the means" that's fine by me I may disagree with their means but I can respect they believe in them. But a person who is all "I know the means are wrong and hurtful but the ends I need those ends" is an evil piece of scum.
YuunaFiction chapter 21 . 9/13/2020
This doesn’t make any sense. You just established that they were better protected than ever. People wouldn’t remember them but the first thing Ginny does is blurt out his name? That doesn’t make any sense.

Secondly, for a child like Harry who’s been so heavily abused all his life he would speak like that, at all. Who blurts out their life story like that? No one. Especially not a small boy who got beaten an inch of his life because he might look like he smiled.

I got what you’re trying to do - redeem them and all. But seriously?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2020
"Its current form must die and a better form for all mankind must rise from the ashes."
"Prank the world!"

Oh, I see you're going with the standard one-note Sirius who can't think of anything but pranks no matter what the topic.

A shame.
iamjmph01 chapter 36 . 8/31/2020
I love this story i really do but there was so much wrong with this chapter...
Earlier in the story they could cast a corporeal patronus in Japan(the forms are mentioned and everything), but now they are just getting it. Sirius showed off his animagus form in the first meeting with the kids, and yet she didn't know about it now? You have flipped and flopped on Hermione's biological fathers name through out, but in the chapter you have Minerva talking about them. In one sentence she calls him eric, in the very next one david. The grangers already knew all this about the magical heir thing but react like its new info. And for the final thing I can remember... the founders tower is mentioned earlier in the story. The conversation has, at least, Minnie, the Kids, Sensei, and the Grangers in it, yet again, Minnie is acting surprised Harry knows about it?

I do love your work and am sad to see I probably will never get anything new from you again. I hope you are alive and well and just don't write anymore. I'm not sure you'll ever even see this, but i had t get it off my chest.
3,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »