Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
poketeen99 chapter 29 . 3/31/2020
You know, the day that they moved into the new house (August 5, 1988) was the day I was born!
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
Amazing story
Ndabz91 chapter 55 . 3/18/2020
Simply amazing
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
Wow. I saw this fix recommended on Facebook, but wasn't expecting anything like this. I am extremely curious about what happens next! Thanks for writing!
BerserkLittleCook chapter 5 . 3/8/2020
Okay, I loved the first four chapters, but I have to say it: Harry's behavior is completely unbelievable to me. No matter what Sensei thinks, abused seven year olds are not so trusting or open or hopeful. I understand that writing him as more reserved as slowly unraveling his issues is not the most fun for everyone (it would be for me). It just feels like too much of a magical switch. It's almost as if there was a soulbond somewhere there. I want to read more, but I will have to pretend the story begins at chapter 6 or something.
bfh chapter 55 . 2/21/2020
It's long and detailed and quite enjoyed it! my rant with the weasleys was a bit early bit still true. Although the direction you took is certainly good, also how ron is described it could be very well be true why he is so. (only 2 other fanfics i ever read came near a something you did)

Odd though they think there done with school and stuff, but there not even teenagers yet so nobody would let them work in either world at that age.
For that matter h/hr mental age is about 30 years about now i reckon? that's a strong friendship and without falling out or rows, could blossem in there teenage years and they start dating beginning hogwarts so yeah! though odd everybody thought so already and they haven spoken about it, so i hope they decide before they even enter teenage years they want to marry each other.
bfh chapter 21 . 2/17/2020
Okay so far i like this story and just arrived at chap 21... What the bloody hell!
first of very early in the beginning you said something about abuse of ron on his wife hermione and harry killed him without telling her. Then later it doesn't come back even when sensei tells about it a bit. But doesn't tell the damn truth and they should stay away from them. And what happens in most fanfics the first in the damn magical world they meet the damn weasleys! And what to they do (and sensei didn't tell bloody hell!) gonna fucking tell them everything, while they should have stayed hidden. Oh and let's meet for play dates.. so fucking logical molly/ginny/ron can get there hookes in them again. Ron/ginny don't make altogether a good first impression already so why going that route.
h/hr and team go to fucking japan and age mentally a lot, what do you think is gonna happen mostly in considering ron, no bloody way they can be friends! why so damn soon why them aaarrgggghhh!

Sure wards crap will happen, but now weasleys gonna blab about. Wtf is sensei doing in not telling or preventing this. There better me information or other things coming soon.
You keep saying the same there too young and there will no be couples etc.. ehm hermione kissing harry, clearly has seen both nude (at that age not so much really a problem) and a little peak in the sequel hermione already saying oh boyfriend of mine.

Sorry i really need to rant i read to many fanfics already about bashing them but it's comes really close to home to the damn truth. mean nothing bad about your writing our the story itself.
wolfdragonz chapter 55 . 2/6/2020
I just moved and am rereading some of my favorite stories for nostalgia. I just wanted to say I love your world building, characters and the pacing of this story. Thank you for sharing and I hope all is well in your life.
EdTheBeast chapter 55 . 1/25/2020
Excellent, now for the next one!
Scarletpixiern chapter 55 . 1/12/2020
Amazing story, I adore the world you’ve created! I can’t wait to read the sequel!
-Scarlet
Ninamaria429 chapter 26 . 1/2/2020
I'm really enjoying this thus far!
Tlyna52 chapter 17 . 11/25/2019
Ah hell, I read the author's note at the beginning of the chapter and checked the ending of the story (which I should have done before starting) to find they hadn't made it to Hogwarts yet and the sequel has been abandoned for 8 years. I'm giving up on it. I love what I have read but no longer let myself get hooked into stories an author doesn't care enough about their own work to finish. Wish I could read it but not going to frustrate myself again/
T chapter 15 . 11/18/2019
This started off well... however it seems to be getting less believable. Also, there is too much talking and not enough action from the characters. The story is beginning to feel stationary.
T chapter 10 . 11/17/2019
Great story but this really bothered me: The Bahamas are part of the Caribbean. The West Indies to be exact. Check it out on World Atlas under West Indies if you don’t believe.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 10/19/2019