Reviews for Unknotting
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww, poor Watson. Still having difficulties with Mary's death.
bemj11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. How have I not come across your stories before? These are awesome!
medcat chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hi,

Can't submit another review while I'm signed in, and since you asked for concrit:

"I paused, gripping the pillow as the spiritual pain throbbed."

This phrase, "the spiritual pain throbbed", sounds somehow...I don't know...overdone?

"was the need to open this box, this horrible box of half-faced demons and memories"

What do you mean by "half-faced"?

That's all; just my 2 cents; otherwise, great story!
medcat chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
No advice; I think this story was very good!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Very well written I could see all this happening as I read it. Also I would like to point out how funny I thought it was that the advertisement underneath was one for pinched nerve treatments and it was...well yeah. Maybe I'm just weird.
KCS chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was extraordinarily evocative. There's something about the nighttime that begins to crack open the Pandora's box of repressed grief - I don't know why, but it's true. Nighttime should be a time of peace and comforting sleep, but it's then that the ghosts appear as well, and you've portrayed this so vividly real here. I really, really like this, and it is in a way comforting as well as sad.
Be3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
People sometimes think they want to be happy when they want to be brave... and when they find bravery, they think it happiness. Perhaps it is.