Reviews for Mission Impossible
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
I give the fuck up. I am thinking, "Oh shit bella is realizing she is to friendly with a guy that is not her husband" but no, she had her mind set on cheating on edward actually. Then you continue this one track shit. Edward made a mistake? What mistake, she is obviously to him showing more then friends signs with Mike. Fuck this and the next chapter if this stupid shit is going to continue.
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Her and mike are too friendly. They could have fooled me. It would be ok if mike was a girl cause that's what we do. But mike is a grown man kissing and sending her flowers. and hugging her. Calling her late at night, i know that is really not what's going on but HOW is edward exactly suppose to see it? Oh he is just her friend. Go fucking figure.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
ha, this counts as cheating doesn't it?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
i love it ... u gyz r amasin
Teesha-maree cullen chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
i love ur fanfic so far i think edward should tell bella that bet is off and instead of not telling her
Mrs. Drusilla Malfoy-Salvatore chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
Love it, plz plz plz update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
I love this story! Update soon!
OCDE chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
Ah. Shit Edward. :)
avidreader69 chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
The best is if she became pregnant from the encounter and has no clue how in the world she could be pregnant!
trinlover07yahoo.com chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
love this story!

update soon!

Angelfallen4 chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Hot. Nice. Great job, update.
fniudhfhfhusdofidfds chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter! :)
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! yay XD

haha hope theres another chapter soon!
twilight-vamp-sis chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Mega chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
Hi, v r waiting 4 ur Update Teddy. Wen will u do It. Hw many reviews would u want. I'll do it!