Reviews for I See It In Them
Very awesome!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is so sweet.
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked it from Swet's point-of-view because of the way Booth and Brennan's relationship is shown when it comes from the filter of Sweet's perception. It seems so much more distant. It's there, we all know it, but it seems just beyond reach; that last book that sits a mere inch away, no matter how far you stretch to reach. You can glimpse it's contents and thoughts, but never truely know what happens, because you know that it's not yours to see. It belongs to someone else, and you will only know as much as that someone allows. A yet, dispite the yern to know, you are content with that.

That is how Sweets sees the relationship between Booth and Brennan. And the fact that you grasped that and kept hold of that, shows what a writer you are.
PenBlender '95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Yay! More Sweets fics! I do adore Sweets... He's the only one on the show who acts my age. More of these from you would be hugely appreciated and commented on!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is a great little reflection piece. I think you did a great job capturing Sweets' voice adn thought process.
Bones-rajongoZora chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice! Thanks!
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like :)
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was very well done. I like that it's from an outside point of view, and I like Sweets. Also, I flippin love the last like ten minutes of Mayhem on a Cross. Absolutely amazing. Two thumbs up for a job well done!
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
nice!

r u going to clarify wich one of the two was "actuley awar of the tention"?