Reviews for Narcotic
CherryTheRose chapter 5 . 7/17
THIS would be my favourite! especially the last line! xD
Celestial-loner chapter 9 . 3/25
I wanna see a Nagato and Sakura chapter. The feeeeeels.
anonymoose chapter 9 . 3/12
ughhhh i love your writing so much ️️️
krislovesgd chapter 9 . 8/28/2018
my fav was pein
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2018
You couldn't haven't written Pein any better. Your writing is absolute gold
DynamicCheetah chapter 9 . 1/11/2018
Damn I love your stories, and I love seeing the difference in writing. At the beginning it was great but nearing the end the chapters became longer, darker, more descriptive. I absolutely love seeing that in stories especially with Sakura as a main character who isn't weak. Or annoying. Great job though
Konoha Hobo chapter 4 . 1/10/2018
No kakuSaku smut? This was very good by the way!
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA bro that was deep.
shirozi chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
It's been quite a while since you've last updated, but I really enjoyed this! Thank you so much for writing it, and I hope you eventually come back to this! Thanks again, I adored your characterizations, especially with Pein-that one, for sure, was the best.
PikaPikaSakura33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Awesome
DankMemeQueen chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
I need more of this TwT
Gamer chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Lol, my only thought about this after finishing it was, "EAT THE TEMPURA, SAKURA, STAY AND EAT THE TEMPURA, I WANT TEMPURA!" just for the sake of gushing over Kisame's single line dialogue in this chapter. :3
x yukari chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Did I mention I love the theme words you put at the beginning of every chapter?
Anyways, just finished the current 9 chapters and thoroughly enjoyed them!
As another reviewer mentioned, a Konan one would seem pretty interesting! It seems hard, but the other pairings were pretty difficult yet you managed to keep them in character, but if you ever decide to do it, I have faith you'd be able to! Hard to imagine how it'd turn out. But heck, any oneshot you add to this collection would be great. I didn't need all 9 chapters to be able to tell that you're great at writing :) keep up the good work!
x yukari chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
The Madara and Kisame ones were pretty good! I really liked the opposites you highlighted in the Sasori one, and I can definitely see potential in exploring that pairing as a multi-chaptered story where he adjusts his definition of eternal art into... Not making her a puppet. Or finding something else about their relationship that's eternal. I'm sure other stories do this, but I haven't read any of the longer sasosaku ones yet. I think your oneshots made me want to explore other pairings! As I said before, these seem very difficult to write and I appreciate the hard work you put into this story to make it fun to read!
x yukari chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
I really enjoyed the itasaku one - the last line was great! Also, some other pairings are definitely hard to write but you pulled it off very well :) This is my first time reading an Akatsuki x Sakura fanfic but I've been pleasantly surprised by how non-weird the more unusual pairings turned out. The characters seem to still be in character, so good work! I really love your writing!