Reviews for Even in Death
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters pleases.
Hobbes Rousseau and Nietzsche chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Thice I ask, so let it Be,
Make more of this, make more of this, make more of this?
GalaxyWings chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wow, this story is amazing! It's so well written.

The titel already captured me, and when I clicked on it, I was hoping that the story would be written in a way that you can't stop reading. And it was. It was fascinating from the beginning to the end.

Beautiful. Well done! :)
somebody chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
dude every one of your stories is the best ive seen each better than the last, and utterly unique. but, you always end it right in teh beginning! please, make these stories longer, or at least say that they are incomplete, which they are.
jboy44 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
naruto the ninja with the power to bring back the dead Love it
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is so epic! I liked naruto's transformation, but I hated what they did to hinata, those bastards! I love that they are reunited, but I'm worried as to naruto's reaction when he finds out that she isn't the same as she used to be.

Faust is wonderfully portrayed.
SethFC chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I Love it sincerely its Wonderful please continue this story.
shadowassassin2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh man now this looks amazing i can't wait for you to update this story
ted009 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i like it a lot great story.
00Eypha chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Poor Hinata and Naruto. *sniff* It was a great update...
Kelenas chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Looks interesting, if somewhat creepy (which is likely intended; Horror-story and all).

A few notes;

"Auf die Medizin durch von Dr. Johann Faust"

should be

"Über die Medizin von Dr. Johann Faust"

"Kehre zu deinem Körper zurück, von dem Sie gerissen wurdest und erhebe dich wieder!"

should be

"... von dem du gerissen wurdest..."

Lastly, "Beruhig dich Kind" could either remain as it is, or you could change it into "Beruhige dich Kind".

The former has somewhat aggressive and command-like connotations, whereas the second is more like gentle advice. It

depends on which context you're aiming for.

I hope the comments were useful to you.

- Kelenas
DarthKyuubi chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
great, haven't seen a good necromancer fic in a while! :D
YHabiki chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is one of the most interesting Naruto ideas. My only question is if Naruto will learn other Necromancy/Shamanism techniques from shamanking.
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
wicked start!

write more plz! _\)
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This has lots of potential. Idk, update whatever you feel like writing. Just dont stop writing, you have talent. Oh and I liked it a lot.