Reviews for Discovering Love
!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
ROTFLMAO!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
(ANGRY) this story is pissing me off more and more man ! but am not giving up as yet am o keep reading :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I had to laugh when mia said only if you rat. I WAS LIKE MIA IS THE BIGGEST SNITCH WHEN IT COMES TO DOM HOW IN THE HELL SHE GONNA CALL HIM A NARC
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
what the hell this is about dom and letty man ! not dom and suki :(
cutie chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
I am so glad you wrote this fanfic it was amazing I did get a good kick out of the vince and dom discussions they were hilarious but all in all I thught it was AWESOME happy writing
bree19 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Awesome story! I loved it and this is all I've been reading for the past couple of days I couldn't stop! Soooooo gooooood
aussiegirlforever chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
great first meeting
Tiny Little Miss chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story, loved it all the way! Great writing as well. Keep up the good work :)
Alex-Diesel chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
aww... i loved it. i didnt want it to end.. great job!

-XD
Redi chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Awnnnn,

so sweet.

Great, great fic.

The better os the ones I have read about "early" Dom and Letty,

conmgratulations,

you make me laught, smile and cry,

and I don't regret.

Keep up!
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Love the story so far!(:
degrassijayandalex chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
"My bad, I must have thought you were someone else," he lied and walked past her toward the bathroom without further acknowledgement.

Back to being an ass I see he is.

"About an hour," he informed. "I had to come through the damn window because your ass wouldn't answer the door. I tried waking your ass up to go to Hector's but you wouldn't budge. Guess we'll just hang here until the races tonight."

Well someone is a heavy sleep. lol.

"You do something to me...that I can't explain," he started out slowly, waiting for a response from Dom. With the information he learned earlier in the day he was surprised he did not catch on right away, but he continued anyway.

"So, would I be out of line...If I said I miss you," Vince belted and bursted into laughter as he noticed Dom caught the emphasis on the word miss.

Hahha oooh vince how i love him lol. i had a feeling that he knew about it.

Their group of friends all looked toward what Hector was talking about and saw Letty and Mia standing next to her car. Dom couldn't believe she had the balls to bring her own car and risk being caught by her dad or worse the police. Forgetting the mornings events he quickly stalked over there and questioned, "What the fuck are you doing bringing that here? And with my sister?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Letty challenged. "You're not my dad, now fuck off."

I also figured that Letty would end up making it there too! and haha oooh Dom getting all over protective on her i love how she bits his head right off too.

"Get lost Tran, unless you want your pretty boy face fucked up," Vince growled as the rest of them glared at him.

Of course Tran had to show up

"Deal. He'll be there," she agreed without thinking. Thoughts of possibly losing her car and being in the worst trouble with her parents did not cross her mind. It simply felt right and she trusted Dom.

"Don't keep me waiting," were Johnny's final words before he sped off.

Everyone looked at Letty stunned. "Damn, you're feeling ballsy today girl." Hector said with a grin.

"I'll say," Vince agreed as he patted Letty's back.

Why do i have a bad feeling about this. At first i thought Letty was going to say that she was going to race him.

This time he could not fight anything back as a smile lifted his cheeks. He was sure he fell for Letty even more in that moment. Even after the stupid way he was treating her she still had his back as much as ever. She still believed in him and their friendship. He was in such awe of Letty that he could not even muster a response. He simply took the keys from her and and they all sped off to meet Johnny a few blocks away.

Awwh Dom better fucking smile at that.! haha and learn to forgive her now! and stop being such an ass to her

Mia, Vince, Hector and Letty all jumped on Dom yelling with excitement. They were all completely ecstatic that he took a sweet ass car off of Tran's hands like that. Before they could celebrate any further the sound sirens coming their way caused them to disperse quickly. Vince's big brother savior complex took over and guided Mia and Letty into the backseat of the Nissan, while he took over the wheel and Hector jumping in the passenger seat-leaving Dom to take off in the newly won Mazda. With the right about of speeding and clever maneuvering Dom was in the clear while Vince got everyone home safe in Letty's car.

Well this explains how he got the Mazda.

Awwwh I love how she finally just straight up said. Kiss me now. And that was the cutest way o end it. But it cant be over! I want more lole this fanfiction is soooo goood. but you did an excellent job with this be very proud of this work because i loved it all!
degrassijayandalex chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
As he stalked up to them, Letty could not help herself and smirked. "Hey sexy, nice shorts."

Instantly, she and Vince started chuckling while Dom sighed. "I have a feeling you guys are going to play the shit out of that joke."

Hahaha ooh god. Letty had me cracking up. XD

Vince got to his feet to follow Letty to swim, but not before chunking up the peace sign to Dom. He only nodded and watched as he joined Letty at the shore. He couldn't believe she actually came back and looked as good as she did. He didn't want to just outright start being all buddy buddy again. She really let him down last year and wasn't feeling as forgiving as Vince and Mia. He felt he needed to make her feel like he had last year.

I feel bad for Dom because he was all missing her and wanted her to come back. And she kinda let him down. But he needs to get over it and stop acting like such an ass to her! I have a feeling with that line hes gonna start doing a lot of bad and mean things to make Letty feel horrible!

Dom's jaw tensed as the last bit of their conversation. He didn't like the fact that his friend was basically admitted that he thought Letty looked damn fine too. He was jealous but would never admit it. As they started leave, Mia looked back at her brother, her eyes asking him to come with them. He shook his head and replied, "I'll catch a ride with Hector."

Awl little Dommie is jealous!

"Nothing," he heavily breathed out and lightly brushed her cheek with his hand. "I've missed you," he whispered out.

Uhh ohhh. Lol.

Great, amazing chapter again cant wait to go onto the nextone t see what happens with dom and letty!