Reviews for Moonlight Shadow 3: Panthera
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
loved part 3 of the story...getting locked out of the room! What joey did to the Clerk! the lady in the elevator! I am eagerly off to read part 4 and I noted that it is not COMPLETE on the status and I hope that if it is not, then you update soon! thanks, Lisa
sweetandlovely chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
Great finish to part three. I thoroughly enjoyed this series when I read it all before, and it has come out so fresh again! Very much looking forward to going onto part four. You really are an exceptionally telented writer, FCBC.
sweetandlovely chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant chapter! Laughed my socks off - well, if I was wearing some! But in the scorching weather, I think not!

Loved the lift scene! So very funny and the receptionist certainly didn't see that coming! lol. Great piece of writing, FCBC.
sweetandlovely chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
Whoops! That's a bit of a problem! :) Let's just hope the miserable receptionist has finished her shift for the night! Really good chapter and a funny one!
sweetandlovely chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Suddenly, the song, "Up on the roof" comes to mind!

A very passionate chapter - must have taken ages to write, but so well penned. Now, what did I do with that shower?
sweetandlovely chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Naughty Ruby! lol.. What a birthday for Charlie!

Great chapter... Still loving the story! x
sweetandlovely chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Hi, I'm back... sorry for the gap!

Wow! Cold showers indeed! What is this Joey like? lol. I think Charlie might well be enjoying the concert! (can't think why! :)
sweetandlovely chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
I want 'a Joey' ! x
sweetandlovely chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Again, a lovely chapter - I smiled all the way through it! I'm sure Angelo would never come up with such a wonderful idea as Joey has. Hurrah for Joey!

(if there are two little critters left, may I have one..please?:)
sweetandlovely chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Brilliant chapter! How thrilling for Charlie! Having experienced something similar, I know just what a wonderful thrill it is to hold such a young, wild creature in your arms.

Brilliant! x
sweetandlovely chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Phew! Another one off the list! That went pretty well. (thankfully)

Lovely chapter, FCBC.
SweetandLovely chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Loved this chapter! Really funny - Ruby rocks!

I wonder if Leah is suspicious about them. Strange for them to be sitting in Charlie's bedroom with the door closed when the rest of the house was empty. lol.

Looking forward to chapter 6.
SweetandLovely chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Wow! I think I need a shower after all that! Phew!

Great chapter and looking forward to Charlie's surprise!
SweetandLovely chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Great chapter! I love the humour in it! I chuckled at Charlie's nightmare, especially when Colleen's face appeared. And Charlie's wish to lock Brett up and basically lose him in cement. (good judge) He's a lovely brother! Just what a girl needs. I think Jo should have tossed him more than a bottle of whiskey! She should have tried an hand grenade!
SweetandLovely chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Ooh! What an anxious moment for Charlie, awaiting the judgement of Ruby! Eek! But thankfully, Ruby, like the little jewel she's named after, shone and made good!

Wonderful description of Charlie's nerves! Got me quaking, too!