Reviews for Bye Bye, Baby
Purplish-WallFlover chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awww sorato cute liked it:)
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
aww very touching.

Poor Sora and Yamato/Mimi and Tai!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Woah, I can't believe I missed this?

I can never decide if I'm a Sorato fan or not... But I really enjoyed reading this. Well, perhaps enjoyed is the wrong word. You know what I mean.

It was all so heartfelt... Beautiful.
Laurellei chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Beautiful. Everything that you write with Sorato is completely cute. I suggest that you write more Di. Seriously.
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
way to go girly, i just got back from a week long holiday, and before that my internet was broken, glad your still writing. :D
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
YAY! Sorato! Thanks you so much. I love Sorato! :)

ANyway awsone story, poor sora and Matt tho! :( Aww i like how Mimi and Tai are the parents, you have turned me into a hudge michi fan. lol

update isottl asap por favor! again awsome story
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Sorato?

You?

OMFG *flail*
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was so sad and touching! I love how you showed Sora and Yamato's relationship in such a beautiful way, it was breath taking! Great job Diane!
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
It was so sad...! I wanted to cry throughout the entire thing. But it was excellent. Nice work, Diane!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
So this is what I recommended Mad World for, eh?

I was seriously reminded of Last Kiss from reading like the first two lines into this. The writing style is so similar.

I did actually think it was lacking a bit with your decision to hide the identity of the couple. I'm probably not the only one that assumed it was Taichi and Mimi right off the bat, but even with the revelation of it being Yamato and Sora... it just basically fell flat. It was a surprise in a depressing story, which doesn't really accomplish much nor does it change anything. We still feel sorry for the girl; she's just carrying a different name than the one we expected.

Basically because of the simple fact that everything could still have passed off even if it were a Michi, it kind of lessens the impact of it being a Sorato, y'know?

And even still, you knew how depressed UP left me. Sniff. Now I'm reminded of it all over again! :( You're too cruel, Imouto!

Honestly, this type of setting is really difficult for a couple to go through. I can't imagine being part of it. It's certainly frightening to think about when you ponder about your own future. There are many uncertainties, but they have to be dealt with. We can only hope Yamato and Sora are able to get through this.

You've certainly brought out a very depressing scenario to life here. Well done.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hm...where to start...?

You definitely write "serious" stories very well...you tend to have an uncanny grasp for knowing when to build up hope and when to crush it. You also make serious themes believable and logical.

I found the three section idea quite effective. In musical terms, the story took on three themes, outer "despair" themes, and then a middle "happier" theme. You worked the contrast very well, though I did wish that the third section could be longer, which would have served as a "balance" to the length of the first two sections. Also, it was a bit of shock why Yamato would be dying if it were Sora who was wasting away, and what happened to Yamato as well.

A well crafted story. (That's about the longest review I could muster without sound fangirly...)
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
AW! Sad and happy! The final scene was my fav! AW! So cute! perfecto diane! perfecto!
guavawolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
yay!

a sorato!

that's soo sad tho :(

i had a friend who's mom failed to give birth a second time

ur such a good writer!
LoveIt123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
n'aww that was a really beautiful piece of writing.

very nearly had me in tears.

great job X
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Alright, I'm going to say this here and now. I do not support Sorato in pretty much any way. I don't think it should have happened, I don't think there was much behind it, etc. I do respect it, however, and since you're one of my favorite FFN authors *cue embarassed-ness* I decided I'd read it anyways.

I really liked this. It was really good, and even though it is Sorato, I'm adding it to my favorites because it was incredibly well-written and was absoulutely touching. I seriously almost cried while reading this.

Awesome job!