Reviews for Amoral
Oooh hoo hoo.
Skreech chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ahhhh... brilliant.
Scorpio71 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Would love to see more of this. The scene with Gambit visiting Storm...Sabertooth finding out the truth (after he's had a knock-down drag-out fight with Gambit, of course...)and the X-Men's realization that Gambit really isn't returning.

You really do write a wonderful Marauder!Gambit...
The Scratch Man chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Continue, please? I really like it...
Arkhadiam chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Fantastic! Great way of portraying their relationship, Im so in love with your stories about this pairing!
Hellysion chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow... very hot, hehehe :) Ill keep reading, thats for sure.
TheologyDiscography chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Lmao. That's hilarious. I love it. Can't wait for more.

So he's going after Stormy and Piotr next, eh? Could be fun. And the way Sinister brushed Victor off was priceless.
Crysania Fay chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Wow. You are like, the best writer I have read in a REALLY long time! I really hope that there is more of this cuming *Cough cough* I mean coming! _
Prexistence chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
i don't know if i said this in the first chapter, but damn, Gambit/Sinister is hot! And haha to Creed! Trying to get Gambit in trouble didn't work! Just hope Mr. kittycat doesn't try anything, for his and Remy's sake. I don't think Sinister likes to pieces back together ppl. Hope there is more!
BreakingFable chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
This story is just awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Prexistence chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
such an awesome story!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this is a really cool fic!
BJ2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, I don't know where to begin. it was dark and sad and in some ways sweet too. The ending gave me chills! I really like this side of you! I'd happily get lost in more of your dark tales.