Reviews for Another Time
Jecka07 chapter 22 . 7/5/2011
An amazing story! You nailed the canon characters and intrigued me with your original characters. I haven’t seen the episode 11:59 yet but when I do I will certainly recall this story. Did you serve in the military or know someone who did/does? If not you really did some research on military life and etiquette. Again an amazing story, but what I loved the most was how believable everything was and the way you placed it into the historical timeline. I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your work. Thanks for a wonderful story I know you put a lot of effort into it so I wanted you to know that it is appreciated.
ohmyhotch chapter 22 . 2/2/2010
That was incredible! I loved the entire story, as soon as I started reading I didn't want to stop. It was really creative and really new. Definitely something I wouldn't have ever though up... haha. Oh well. I'm glad you wrote it, it was really interesting.
sbfisher chapter 22 . 8/31/2009
Another great story of yours. I think I've been reading your stuff over on NCIS because I recognize the writing style. I really enjoy all your stories.
Kayti chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
I like the million dollar air plane joke (:
Kayti chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Caboose dies? How sad!
longnite chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
A very nice way to wrap up a very interesting story. It was rewarding to find that Sam had grown and found happiness...exactly what his younger self thought impossible.

Really enjoyed the Paris family traits that peek out her and there. Both Sam and Nik have a great presence and your able to feel the humor and love that keep them from bogging down on with life has thrown at them. I even think B'Elanna would enjoy and relate to Nik...as they both have their "Flyboy's" to keep straight and take them by the hand and lead them home when needed! Great story!;)
biancaruth chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
I lov happily ever afters!
Riss - uscmam chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
Wow. Another amazing story.

It was nice to see a little of the Paris spark growing up on the other side of the tracks.

Great idea, great execution. Thanks for cleaning out your old stories and posting them for us!
biancaruth chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
Good point B'Elanna.
Jump Highly chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
I've really appreciated the creative angle of this story. When I first started reading, I wondered how there could possibly be an episode extension to 11:59, an episode which, frankly, I'd always considered rather dull. But this has been a remarkable story. Honestly, it's gotten to the point (and I swear this has nothing to do with just meeting Anika; I meant to write this review with the last chapter) where I would rather here about Sam Paris than Tom. And given my deep affection for the character of Tom Paris, that's remarkable.

How much of the history of WWI have you pieced together in your head? It's a fascinating bridge story in the Star Trek universe, a substantive intellectual component - notably refreshing amongst fan fiction stories.

Anyway, you're doing a fabulous job. Do keep it up!
Riss - uscmam chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
Nice meeting.

I love the contrasts between Tom & Sam. Obviously not the sam person, but there are traits that carried throught the generations.
Riss - uscmam chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Very well written. Sad but necessary part of war. Wow.
biancaruth chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
I'll remember that line, "it's not suicide, it's sacrifice"
Riss - uscmam chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
I love Harry's question. So hesitant to ask the most basic thing...

I know I've been to busy to review every chapter, but I'm loving the back and forth in the story. Both are amazing!
biancaruth chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
Nothing seems to be going right for Sam. At least Doctor Savage will be remembered as a hero.