Reviews for Treasure Hunt
inScense09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hahaha that is so typical Misty and Ash!
turle chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
yeah its okay.
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It was AMAZING!
Your other hand chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
The "I am grown up, Misty" line of Ash gave me the tingles. You made him seem sexier here. *claps*

I enjoyed this! I love the sarcasm and humor which made Ash and Misty totally in character. 3
touchdownprincess chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Love it. Absolutely LOVE IT.

You kept them in character so well, to the point where I could picture the scene playing out in my mind. Kudos.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Amazing little one-shot! I thought it was adorable and so not terrible at all! Keep the great work -and great characterization!- :)
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Well, I certainly didn't think this fic was "terrible." Quite the contrary, I thought it was adorable!

Hehe, it's great that even though Ash/Misty are teens, they still retain their classic childlike qualities. They still enjoy bugging eachother (typical Ash/Misty goodness! _). Misty's still her fiery self (thank you for NOT toning her down whatsoever! So many fanfic authors mellow Misty's temper come her teen/adult years. I'm SO glad you kept Misty the perfectly IC temperamental redhead we [and Ash] love so much!). And Ash's portrayal...hehe, he has hormones now! Heh, but he's still his playful/trouble-making self (and pints of his density don't seem to have completely vanished, either). In summary, I loved your portrayals of Ash and Misty!

The kiss scene was great! Total Pokeshippy squee...along with an oh-so-appropriate Misty-slaps-Ash (TWICE!) scene! That poor boy (well, teen) has gotten quite a few slaps in his lifetime, hasn't he (one might assume he'd learn his lesson, but this is Ash we're talking about, too)? But I'm glad the kiss scene didn't spiral into mushy make-outs and overkill. Misty is fighting her conflicting emotions of being madly in love, and madly irate, with Ash, so a kiss/slap scene just wraps up this argumentative fic perfectly! Kudos on a highly original, IC, and comical kiss scene.

All in all, you've written another great one-shot! Totally cute, IC, well-written, and just a sheer pleasure to read. Your stories have given me one very happy afternoon. _
Stormy Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww, that was so cute! I just loved how you kept Ash and Misty in character throughout the whole thing. It was absolutely adorable D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Haha, this was great! So funny. xD
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very cute one-shot. :)
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Sure you haven't forgive him Misty. LOL! Cute fanfic!
Milotic chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I know you didn't promise great results, but I'd say you more or less delivered them! I thought that was great, and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
The Art of Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Terrible? Surely you jest. Perfectly in character, if you ask me. Good story. Totally something Ash would do.

Nerowolfe.
White-Rabbit914 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OMG CUTENESS! Haha, I am SO favoriting this story ;D Keep it up! I hope to see more PokeShipping 3
The Azure Guardian chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
xD this was an awesomely funny fanfic. I'm saving this in my bookmarks. xD