Reviews for Remembrance
The Nevermore Raven chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
That was such a good story! Tabuu killed two of my mains! Mama Mia! Why does this always happen to Luigi!

Wahhhh! Fuzzy! Sob! Wah! T_T

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

The Nevermore Raven chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
NOOOOO! FUZZY! The suspense was well played-out. You have brought Lucario to life, and that is what makes a story worth reading!

The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
You are quite good with your writing! Reading the part about Lucario's mattress was heartwarming. And now, the battle has begun!

The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
...Part of me was hoping Falco had an extra life. I mean, it is Super Smash Brothers. Everyone there has died thousands of times...
The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Ohnoes! Poor Fox!
The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Interesting opening. That last line reminded me of Mulan!

Shanyu: Gentlemen, how many soldiers does it take to deliver a message?

Archer: One. *takes aim*
The-mighty-rhodes chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Wow, that was just … wow. It was so sad, and your writing was breath-taking. The amount emotion in the last chapter. It was incredibly moving and a fitting end for Lucario. You’re an incredibly talented writer and I’m so glad that I’ve read your series, although this isn’t the last one. That was a brilliant story and you should be proud that you write it.

-Rhodes-
halogirl27 chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I loved this entire story. my fav part in chapter 7 was when it was in fox's point of view. when it said:

"Two steps later, Lucario's back arched, Lucario gripping the floor in silent pain, and Fox broke into a run."

i really love the drama in your stories. I really do. I would have a seizure of happiness if you wrote a story when a new smasher comes and Lucario seems to have a crush on HER. and yes i am obsessed with Lucario. so the new smashed is a Lucario. Just different colors. Like ohh say, purple with a silver torso.

You dont have to write this if you do not wish to!
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
...Very nice ending...

R.I.P. Luigi... Zelda... Falco... Assist Pokémon Trainer...

WAIT... Who is the assist Pokémon trainer?
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT!
BY021 chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Wow... what a touching ending. This is a great story, lots of sorrow in here, though. Anyway, hope you make other awesome sories like this.
Shadow R-B chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Literally, he'll always be with them, ne? _

That ending was sorta sad... But, highly interesting.

Heh, I'll bet you some reviewers'll cry, ne?

Well, at least Rukario was happy at the end..

Ja, ne, and hope to hear from ya soon~!

~Shadow Rukario/Blues (nobody call me chibi, I swear!)
Souldin chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
An absolutely brilliant story. The magnificent conveyance of the characters, the heart wrenching twists and gripping storyline make this a master piece of a fan fiction. The only annoyance is that we arn't told of all the people who died and it would be interesting to of seen the living characters views on all of those who died however this is still a wonderful story. I hope to see more of this kind of work as once again it is absolutely brilliant.
Froggiecool chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
That's a lovely ending. The similarities with the movie are remarkable. Well done on a fantastic story!
lupyne chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Ah... that's quite a bittersweet ending.

I thought the battle's finish was very fitting, and Lucario's final scene was touching.

Great job with this fic; sombre and dark, but with occasional cheery moments. Your writing style is unique: very descriptive and realistic.