Reviews for Firm Foundations
Loufiction chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This one is good :) I have always wanting to see her addressing the Edora issue to Jack.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Nice... but personally, I would enjoy it even better if you'd split it into chapters and play with it...

But I'm not saying I didn't like this. I did, really :o) Simple, nice and telling everything we wanted to know :o))
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
YAY! I kind of wondered what would happen if Sam drew the short straw, just haddnt gotten around to writing it yet. Great Story.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Good take on how it might have gone had Sam gone to Jack's house. However, she forgave him way too fast. She should have made him sweat for her forgiveness. I know Sam is very forgiving, but even so, Jack got off way too easy for what he said to her. :)
elleelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
very sweet but I don't think sam would have forgiven him that fast. I think she would have had some deeper questions after his simple answers
LadyMo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice take on what would have happened if Sam was the one to go and find out what was going on with him. I will say I'm not sure in Sam's look would hurt more than Daniel's. Even though Jack have strong feelings for Sam the bond him and Daniel have is strong. That first mission did that. When he was going about to go through the gate and he looked up at Daniel, that look was one in a million. I felt the pain and confusion Daniel was feeling.

Again, nice.

:-)
sg1star chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
enjoyed this and always wondered what would of happened if t had been sam instead of danial that went to see jack...but wonder if sam would of mended fences so easily..
sammie77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Nice fic - enjoyed it. Keep writing!
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Good job!
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh! So much unsaid . . . but not needing to be said.

Very nice.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Love it.I love those two together.