Reviews for Shifting Gears
Com back please .where are you ..if you not gonna finish this just tell everyone already ..!
Thank you this is great, please continue to write as I really enjoy your work. Update please!
I don't know why , but I'm still check out the story regular to see if you supraise come back . and I'm so sad right now :(:(:(
Please don't abandon this!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Please come back ...!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Where are you? Uppppdate please ! Love your story sooomuch .
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Update update pleas update ! :)
Always Hopeful Romantic chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Hey guys, I realize that this fic is on the back burner for you, but it still begs to be finished. I love the parallels between the movie and your AU reality. Enough of the familiar pieces are there that it doesn't seem too far off, but yet, it is a whole new world. I love Dom being on Lucy's side. She just seems to fit better with Team Lucy. I go back and forth on Riley. She isn't so bad one minute, then the next she pisses me off again. Sometimes I think that she would be an okay substitute if Lucy couldn't work things out with Amy. Then again, I realize you can't have two top dogs in a organization, and somehow I don't see her taking a back seat to Lucy's clearly superior skills. And as for Lucy, I know that she is vulnerable after too many deaths and betrayals, but she needs to toughen up a bit, and be a bit more the confident, cocky, take-no-prisoners heroine she really was in the movie. Just my opinion, but I hate when she is wishy-washy. That being said, this is your fic, and I will gladly follow where you lead, if you will please finish the story. Thanks. Happy writing. AHR
Mad Hatter chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Any chance of an update soon? So much has happened and this chapter was so full of action that I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. Surely you won't kill Amy but waiting to know what will happen next between her and Lucy now is very suspenseful. I hope you will update soon.
kal1 chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
The first time I read this, I couldn't get pass the first half of chapter 1 because it was so confusing. I gave it another try and boy, did I regret not reading this thru the first time. This is totally AWESOME. This is one of the best DEBS fics. Great job! I hope you continue with this. Looking forward to your next chapter...I read this story three times already.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Such amazing writing! Pleaseeeee update soon!
CharlieGreyx chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
OMG YOU GUYS are back!? absolutely brilliant as always!

poor riley! unrequited love bites, but her going in to taunt amy was annoying as fark! uggggh arrogant brat...

anyway, im kind of excited now that amy knows that lucy knows she's an agent! this'll DEFS change things up.

ALTHOUGH, YOU SHOT AMY! :( (AND lucy!) the fact that you have lucy cooing and panicking all over amy makes this affront marginally less unforgivable... but not by much! PLEASE UPDATE SOON. considering this trend that you've started, should we anticipate an email in march? ;)
madison4865 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
OH BOY! just so excited to finally have the time to relax and read this up-date! this IS A GREAT CHAPTER, LOTS OF EXCITEMENT and action. sometimes i would love to smack max, she can be such a bitch! like that janet found a little confidence. so what is scud up to? if i didn't like amy and lucy, icould totally see riley with lucy, but i like amy to much for that. hope that amy will be alright and that it wakes lucy up. great read, maybe another chapter this year? :)
Dixiedynamite18 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Fantastic update as always and imagine my surprise when I get an email alert for this story just a month after the last one! Loving the plot progression and I'm enjoying the Riley character development, you make it so hard not to favor that character for Lucy. Looking forward to what will happen next and how both amy and Lucy will handle themselves with Amy's injury and the subsequent knowledge that Amy's and undercover agent will do for their budding relationship. Bang up job and now my hopes are high that your next update will be within the next six months (don't want to ask for to much lol). Cheers!
AnonX chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Great story, i can't wait to see what happens next.