Reviews for Shifting Gears
oniao33 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
More please!please continued
This is a very interesting story!
mooonlover chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
I just watched DEBS last week, and started to read fanfiction, I really need these incredible authors to update their stories, which is quite impossible because it's 2016. Bu I am still hoping they actually read the comments that they have the talent that's why the readers craving for it. Please update.
alice chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
im still hoping this one gets updated, i have, like read this 3 times! *crying* please update please, i read ot three times, so that means i love it. *crying*
Talon5Krrde chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
More please!

This is a very interesting story!
younevergive chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
I'm really hoping you continue this story! The writing and story is great.
Sarah D chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
I found this when looking for DEBS fan fiction and it is by far my favorite. I really hope it hasn't been abandoned because oh my gosh the cliffhanger, we need to know! 2 years after the last update and I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen! Please continue, I love this soooo much
mymariska chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
So awesome. Can't wait for next chapter. just found this story and couldnt put it down.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
It took me a week to read all the chapters but I so can't wait for the next one. IT comes when it comes. As long as it comes. lol Great job Captain's
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
Where the held are you gone to ?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
oh my god .don't abandon this amazing story please ! You start it , so finish it please ...please .!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
I understand you have other things to do, and you moving on .but I just really sad that's meaning this amazing story was abandon :(( .
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Com back please .where are you ..if you not gonna finish this just tell everyone already ..!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Thank you this is great, please continue to write as I really enjoy your work. Update please!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
I don't know why , but I'm still check out the story regular to see if you supraise come back . and I'm so sad right now :(:(:(
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
Please don't abandon this!