Reviews for Shifting Gears
kal1 chapter 14 . 3/18
The first time I read this, I couldn't get pass the first half of chapter 1 because it was so confusing. I gave it another try and boy, did I regret not reading this thru the first time. This is totally AWESOME. This is one of the best DEBS fics. Great job! I hope you continue with this. Looking forward to your next chapter...I read this story three times already.
Such amazing writing! Pleaseeeee update soon!
CharlieGreyx chapter 14 . 3/1
OMG YOU GUYS are back!? absolutely brilliant as always!

poor riley! unrequited love bites, but her going in to taunt amy was annoying as fark! uggggh arrogant brat...

anyway, im kind of excited now that amy knows that lucy knows she's an agent! this'll DEFS change things up.

ALTHOUGH, YOU SHOT AMY! :( (AND lucy!) the fact that you have lucy cooing and panicking all over amy makes this affront marginally less unforgivable... but not by much! PLEASE UPDATE SOON. considering this trend that you've started, should we anticipate an email in march? ;)
madison4865 chapter 14 . 2/24
OH BOY! just so excited to finally have the time to relax and read this up-date! this IS A GREAT CHAPTER, LOTS OF EXCITEMENT and action. sometimes i would love to smack max, she can be such a bitch! like that janet found a little confidence. so what is scud up to? if i didn't like amy and lucy, icould totally see riley with lucy, but i like amy to much for that. hope that amy will be alright and that it wakes lucy up. great read, maybe another chapter this year? :)
Dixiedynamite18 chapter 14 . 2/23
Fantastic update as always and imagine my surprise when I get an email alert for this story just a month after the last one! Loving the plot progression and I'm enjoying the Riley character development, you make it so hard not to favor that character for Lucy. Looking forward to what will happen next and how both amy and Lucy will handle themselves with Amy's injury and the subsequent knowledge that Amy's and undercover agent will do for their budding relationship. Bang up job and now my hopes are high that your next update will be within the next six months (don't want to ask for to much lol). Cheers!
AnonX chapter 14 . 2/22
Great story, i can't wait to see what happens next.
JPElles chapter 14 . 2/17
Poor Amy. With Lucy there i'm sure she'll be fine though. The real question is what will Amy do. Now that she knows the ball is back in her court. And if Lucy saves her life from the agents who were supposed to be on her side... That should be enough to give even Max some pause.
SiwaPyra chapter 14 . 2/16
Ahh monkey turds, what are you doing to my poor heart! Whew that was packed full of a lot of info and emotions! I like how the chapter kind of had three parts of Lucy with Riley, Riley with Amy, and Amy with Lucy. Obviously my fave was Amy with Lucy :P I was pissed when Riley came to the shop though... She was so obviously trying to stake her claim on Lucy and belittle Amy that it was kind of ridiculous lol. But I'm very proud of Amy for keeping her cool as well as she could.

Max is starting to piss me off, but I guess she's a sort of pseudo-antagonist in the DEBS storyline. You guys are doing an amazing job portraying her though, because her character is very believable. But man, her challenging Amy on everything is getting old haha.

And of course, that final scene, holy crap! I was afraid that Lucy was just going to basically ignore Amy as soon as she got there so I was bet pleasantly surprised when she was genuine about being sorry. Even if she had tried to convince herself that she wasn't going to acknowledge her feelings for Amy anymore, it's obvious that she still cares for her. And then even that was blown out of the water and proved that she still is totally in love with Amy when she found out Amy was hurt. *heart melt* she even called her 'baby'. D'awwww! Now I'm just nervous that the only person she could get ahold of was Riley... Because I know you authors would have no qualms about making an already complicated situation more complicated lol.

And now with a cliffy like that you can't leave us hanging for a year again! Such a good chapter, great job!
Ink-About-It chapter 14 . 2/16
This is so action-packed. Thanks for the relatively speedy update, y'all never disappoint.
Harrylover8592 chapter 14 . 2/15
Cruel cliffhanger
Avarenda chapter 14 . 2/15
Hope this makes Lucy appreciate Amy more.
Harrylover8592 chapter 13 . 2/10
This is cruel a Riley update. Also you could use Lumy, or Amcy.
Talon5Krrde chapter 13 . 2/3
Thank you for finally writing more!

So, more please! lol
Dixiedynamite18 chapter 13 . 1/27
I couldn't believe my eyes the other day when I got an email saying there was an update for this story. After going back a few chapters to mentally "catch up" again I read this new chapter this morning, and it did not disappoint (except for the knowledge that it might be another 1-2 years before I see what happens next). Liked the expanding of the story on multiple fronts to further the plot along with showing the glimpses of the main characters day and the internal struggling they are facing. I enjoyed reading this and hope you will continue to crank out this story. If I wasn't so set on the Lucy/Amy pairing I would be all for a Lucy/Riley pairing you did such a wonderful job in developing that character. Riley is a product of her environment and it makes me wonder if a relationship with Lucy wouldn't be the best thing for her. And it might be just me but I think Riley's Aunt is the big power player and killed both Lucy's parents and her own brother to place the "kids" in charge so she could control Riley and use her to overthrow the Reynolds family so she could then seize ultimate control after dispatching Riley (the proverbial power behind the throne). Just my thoughts, but keep up the great work!
madison4865 chapter 13 . 1/26
YEA! almost gave up on you guys! while i hate that she had sex with riley she does't actually owe amy any loyalty. PLEASE don't make us wait more then ayear for the next up-date. great chapter.