Reviews for Shifting Gears
mymariska chapter 14 . 7/7
So awesome. Can't wait for next chapter. just found this story and couldnt put it down.
It took me a week to read all the chapters but I so can't wait for the next one. IT comes when it comes. As long as it comes. lol Great job Captain's
Where the held are you gone to ?
oh my god .don't abandon this amazing story please ! You start it , so finish it please ...please .!
I understand you have other things to do, and you moving on .but I just really sad that's meaning this amazing story was abandon :(( .
Com back please .where are you ..if you not gonna finish this just tell everyone already ..!
Thank you this is great, please continue to write as I really enjoy your work. Update please!
I don't know why , but I'm still check out the story regular to see if you supraise come back . and I'm so sad right now :(:(:(
Please don't abandon this!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Please come back ...!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Where are you? Uppppdate please ! Love your story sooomuch .
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Update update pleas update ! :)
Always Hopeful Romantic chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Hey guys, I realize that this fic is on the back burner for you, but it still begs to be finished. I love the parallels between the movie and your AU reality. Enough of the familiar pieces are there that it doesn't seem too far off, but yet, it is a whole new world. I love Dom being on Lucy's side. She just seems to fit better with Team Lucy. I go back and forth on Riley. She isn't so bad one minute, then the next she pisses me off again. Sometimes I think that she would be an okay substitute if Lucy couldn't work things out with Amy. Then again, I realize you can't have two top dogs in a organization, and somehow I don't see her taking a back seat to Lucy's clearly superior skills. And as for Lucy, I know that she is vulnerable after too many deaths and betrayals, but she needs to toughen up a bit, and be a bit more the confident, cocky, take-no-prisoners heroine she really was in the movie. Just my opinion, but I hate when she is wishy-washy. That being said, this is your fic, and I will gladly follow where you lead, if you will please finish the story. Thanks. Happy writing. AHR
Mad Hatter chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Any chance of an update soon? So much has happened and this chapter was so full of action that I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. Surely you won't kill Amy but waiting to know what will happen next between her and Lucy now is very suspenseful. I hope you will update soon.
kal1 chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
The first time I read this, I couldn't get pass the first half of chapter 1 because it was so confusing. I gave it another try and boy, did I regret not reading this thru the first time. This is totally AWESOME. This is one of the best DEBS fics. Great job! I hope you continue with this. Looking forward to your next chapter...I read this story three times already.