Reviews for Shifting Gears
Are you kidding me?! Why is this not finished? This needs to be finished!
Ok, you can't leave all the people you have read in this left hanging! I might have come to the movie late, like just last Sunday, but because it was so good I really wanted more. So far your story has got me hooked and I see you haven't updated for years. Hopefully you are still around and really need to finish this. Please. If it's been that long you should have taken it down so people wouldn't get hooked on reading then never finding out how your going to end it. Just please consider just finishing it so everyone will have closure. Thanks.
oniao33 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
More please!please continued
This is a very interesting story!
mooonlover chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
I just watched DEBS last week, and started to read fanfiction, I really need these incredible authors to update their stories, which is quite impossible because it's 2016. Bu I am still hoping they actually read the comments that they have the talent that's why the readers craving for it. Please update.
alice chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
im still hoping this one gets updated, i have, like read this 3 times! *crying* please update please, i read ot three times, so that means i love it. *crying*
Talon5Krrde chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
More please!

This is a very interesting story!
younevergive chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
I'm really hoping you continue this story! The writing and story is great.
Sarah D chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
I found this when looking for DEBS fan fiction and it is by far my favorite. I really hope it hasn't been abandoned because oh my gosh the cliffhanger, we need to know! 2 years after the last update and I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen! Please continue, I love this soooo much
mymariska chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
So awesome. Can't wait for next chapter. just found this story and couldnt put it down.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
It took me a week to read all the chapters but I so can't wait for the next one. IT comes when it comes. As long as it comes. lol Great job Captain's
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
Where the held are you gone to ?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
oh my god .don't abandon this amazing story please ! You start it , so finish it please ...please .!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
I understand you have other things to do, and you moving on .but I just really sad that's meaning this amazing story was abandon :(( .
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Com back please .where are you ..if you not gonna finish this just tell everyone already ..!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Thank you this is great, please continue to write as I really enjoy your work. Update please!