Reviews for The Slush File
twilliams1797 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I am quite enjoying the Heir of Avalon.. I would like you to pull this out and complete it in your own awesome manner
hilarydilarydoc chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
I'm really enjoying the Lord of Avalon story line and wish you would develop it into its own story. While elements of it are taken whole from Rorshach's Lord of Caer Azkaban, there is enough that is new and different to make this a completely different story and one that deserves to be told. Please, please consider writing it.
Tentrees chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Cjonwalrus chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
You definately need to continue both Heir and Nomad.
Fellow Sufferer chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
High quality work you have here, as usual, and it's always a treat to read. But, concerning Nomad, I'd like to point out that you've made our displaced world-hoppers - or at least Kasumi - WAY too european (or perhaps british? old-worldy?). Perhaps it's the style of this particular work, or my own inattentivness or stereotypes at work - but it's my impression that Ranma and Kasumi do not seem... well, japaneese. It doesn't detract from overall quality, but it does make your characters straddle the line between being OOC and believable re-interpretations. Then again, they did spend time persuing higher education in english-speaking country, but we see it all as 'off-screen', via Kasumi's diary, so it doesn't carry quite the same weight as clearly shown character development.

Good luck with your future work!
Lord Sia chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Ok, this goes beyond both awesome and epic, delving into that little zone normally restricted to Rorschah and the like; Epic Awesome.

If you won't continue the Heir of Avalon idea, I will cry, I will rage, I will flame, and then I will sit down, grit my teeth and cobble together something half as good to just to continue. I might just do it on Maximum-Adventure just to see if I can't get others in on the deal (I'd do it on Anime Addventure, but since this doesn't feature any such and I'm loathe to make it a crossover... Though, Sailor Moon... Hmm... The Sailor Senshi come face-to-face with the Lord of Azkaban; someone who looks the part of Dark Lord, acts in a manner very offending to their sensibilities as "Protectors of Love and Justice", but doing so for a good cause? Protecting his people and innocents wherever he finds them? ... I'm rambling again).

Continue. Please?
Uldihaa chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
I want to curse you. These ideas are all interesting, and I'd love to see them developed into full stories. Just wait until after Realms and Progeny, Ok? ;)
Keldin chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
Aw man! You cliffhangered me! Now I'm going to be wondering how well they managed until whenever Nomad 03 comes out!

Evil, evil author! ;-P
Jerrac chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
hmm... if I was to pick a story out of the slush file for you to make a full story, it would be this one. :D
Bobboky chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
awesome work
sparky555 chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
Fun stuff! I'm really going to have to read Harry Potter some time, or at least watch all the movies!
The DCG chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
woo, good writing and scene set up. Bit darker then Rorsch's but a damn good read. You really should spread this around on the message group a bit more.
Mei-kun chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
good chapter, hope you can update more "Nomad"; interesting how it take so much time to escape -.- ,liked how you used Ranma to upset Dumbdoor about the death more than 200 hundred thai wizards ., i never liked the idiot. keep the good work and update soon _
The DCG chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
I really like where this is going. And looking foward to more.
Fukiko-chan chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
I'm glad you updated Nomad, I'm really liking this story so far, more so than the Heir of Avalon. One nitpick, in one place the date goes from March 12, 1991 to April 15, 1990 I think you meant to stay in the same year in this case. Hope to see more of excellent story.