Reviews for Surprise Attack

ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
The ending is awesome! XD
Knocks chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Good L-rd, someone else who used to watch Spiral Zone! I loved that cartoon.

Thanks for the memories!
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw! Poor Red Alert.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw, good on Inferno for releasing the mouse alive. Great energy there for Red Alert. Well written!
Please Note chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
There was no telling what the kid was up to! He could even be…

… kissing Carly?

This is a delightful little ficlet and gosh, I just love that line. But… I do feel sorry for poor, touchy Red Alert. Trounced by such a mundane bother… *shakes head* he is the one who needs to clear his circuits; get outside and have some fresh air. I suppose that situation would only work if he had a guide though. As “Auto Berserk” illustrated, with the Decepticons about, breaking up in the middle of nowhere would be quite dangerous indeed.

I’ll be on the look-out for your other fics.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh, that's funny! A mouse of all things. You've written Red Alert's paranoia in a very funny way here!
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
lol...poor Red alert. somebody has got to work on his little paranoid thing...really. he screamed cause of something smaller than human!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Poor Red. XD
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Lol! xD

Poor Red Alert. Your story had all the transformers so in character, which is hard to find nowadays, which I think is the main thing. I think the mouse bit was cute (I actually like mice, they're adorable to me!) and Inferno letting it go was just a nice touch. Great short story!
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
._. Poor Red! Believe it or not, I know the feeling... to be ambushed by a mouse. ::curls in a ball:: I don't like mice... I hate mice! ù_ú... n_n This Oneshot IS A TOTAL WIN! Red Alert was totally in character and his little accident was kinda cute! Who would thought that a single mouse could bring so much damage on such a big guy? (from a human perspective, ALL CYBERTRONIAN is huge!)

Awesome Onsehot! Here, a cookie for this excellent job!

flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
hehe, this was good.

ugh mice are so annoying. You get rid of one, there's more that takes it place.