Reviews for Down Again
CCBTH chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Hardly any lamb/veronica in this.. the rating sucks and its short. Also she never even confronted him about madison... is this it?
Stephanie-BB-JISBON-CASKETT chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
I only noticed you had a sequel to What Goes Around after I reviewed it. I still wouldve loved to see Keith have a good talk with Lamb. Very nice sequel.
ok1angel chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I love this story and the one before. I read the story a long time ago and decided it was about time I reviewed. Anytime I'm looking for a good Lamb/Veronica story I read these two. I love the way their relationship came about and you really captured the voices of the characters. Definitely going to be looking out for more of your stories! Great job!
firecracker93 chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
love it! next installment?
WolfRave chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Was desperate for a good Lamb/Veronica story and was trawling through fan fiction and found this gem and the story before. I have no idea why you don't have more reviews becuase you deserve them!

Its a nice decent length and is a great follow up to your first story. Thank you for writing it and I hope this review makes it up a little for the many other reviews you deserve on it :D
Rock The Rain chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Awesome :O Any chance of you writing a third one?
HoneyBee1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I am really impressed with the mystery and the cases you put here. Seriously. It feels like the show itself. I really like the tension between Lamb and Veronica; they care with each other, they love each other - but they're rival in solving the cases. Fantastic. Now, I can't wait to read more of this series. Care to make a trilogy? Maybe add Gory next time :)
Doctor Smith chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Lol, of course Sacks had to be sent away. Lol.
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Nice follow up :) definitely better than doing homework xD
Ray08 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
this was a great story luv the follow on and the ups and downs of all veronicas relationship, was also extra happy that veronica and lamb worked out in the end. Can't wait for more stories !
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
FINALLY!

I was waiting for Lamb and Veronica to get back together!

But I like how the mystery ended, I couldn't see how anyone would want to kill Hallie, and she wasn't the smartest person so her death makes sense.

Loved this story just like its predecessor!

I hope you either write another sequel or just more lamb/veronica stories!
Marte chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Another brilliant story. Absolutely loved it :) Keep writing these kind of things. Would be cool with a DoVe-fic down the line as well, you know with them being older and maybe married or something ;)
lv63 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
hey great chapter!

Will there be more lamb/veronica interaction in the next one? because i hope so!
LoveForever14 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
i love lamb! great chapter update soon
forever6in19my04heart chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Hey i loved the chapter to bad there wasnt more lamb in it anyway great job!