Reviews for Maps
idek chapter 1 . 1/28
so literally coming back after...four? five? years, b/c i'm going on a pjo binge
and holy shit this is brilliant

there's so much stuff i'll remember liking from before 2010ish, and i'll go back and read it now and be like "wtf why did i like that" but this still somehow strikes a chord within me. the pjo franchise has moved on so much and there really isn't much new thalia/luke stuff to go around, but there's still something in your work that rekindles both that pairing and the feeling of the original percy jackson series.

not to mention that "They stand together, two beautiful children in the moonlight, perfect in their imperfection, breathing statues filled with love they both refuse to share" is still one of my favorite lines from any fanwritten piece ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
So beautiful. It made me cry. Thaluke is amazing
UponACrowsWing chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Well that was depressing. Really good, but really depressing!

-Crow
Aurelia Breeze chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So beautiful I just wish I could cry.
Aurelia Breeze chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Beautiful. Perfect. Depressing. Timeless. Passionate. Don't think for a second about tweaking it. I love this just how it is - perfect.
AleyaContraire chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I can't believe I only read this now. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING AND IDK WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE CAUSE I'M CRYING LIKE AN IDIOT.
AutumnCheer chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is beautifully written. :D Love it. :")
colour-pencills-kity chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Why must you write so damn BEAUTIFULLY! I loved it, definitely favoriting
sangkar chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OMG.

I loved that so much. Brilliant writer, you are! Amazing job with the narration and prose; wish I could write like that.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aw, it's just so... bittersweet.
eclipsed heart chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very nice. I don't read much Thalia/Luke, but I really liked this one. The style is great, just little important pieces and scenes. Good job.

~eh~
ghettos chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I don't like Thuke. In fact, I hate it. I detest it.

Well, I did, until I read this.

I mean, it's still never going to be my OTP and I will never ship it, but this certainly gave me a new perspective. The emotions in this one are extremely powerful. I really, really, like it.

And you know that you've achieved something when a girl that has hated Thuke all her life grudgingly admits that she enjoyed something centred around their relationship.

And I still hate Thuke, but I enjoyed it. Really. [I'm being contradictory here, aren't I...?]

/faved. [Goodness, I'm actually faving something with Thuke in it]

Ehm.

Forever yours,

Drew
believe in nargles chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was stunningly beautiful.

Wonderful job. (:

~believe in nargles
littlelesssixteencandles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is seriously beautiful. The part where she's dying to save him and Annabeth and Grover? Made me cry. Just how she believed Luke was so pure and good, and knowing that later in the books he's the complete opposite just made me tear up. Your writing is honestly really beautiful.
silentninja11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love it! Sad, but sweet. Awesome job ! : )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »