Reviews for Sweetheart, Put The Bottle Down
alli11gator chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
im taking it that you've given up on this story with being that it's been like 16 months since you last posted, i'm sure you have:( and that makes me sad! it's not often you come across a bella cheating fanfic, they're all mostly edward as the cheater. anywho i hope you really have this story like completely done and post it for all of us to see! thanks
roshane chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
bitch got what she diserved!
YummyYamanaka chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Bella is a fighter! O.O
YummyYamanaka chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Wow.. This story is sad both ways around.
YummyYamanaka chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aww.. That was so sad. ;(
luvrofink9 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
I had to re-read this story. I just cannot or refuse to believe that Edward would go that ballistic over Bella sitting on Jacob's lap. I mean, they weren't in the throws of passion! I am so pissed off at both Edward and Bella. I mean, Bella obviously for even allowing Jacob to kiss her or to pull her on his lap. And at Eward for just walking out on Bella without as much as a conversation or anything. Please continue with this story, I ned to find out what happens with these 2. Thanx for your writing!
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
WOW,I love your story and i hope u havent abandoned needs to get hit over the head with more than just a 4x4 and i just feel so bad for edward,please update soon,pretty please with edward on top?lol
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
This was a very compelling story!
gabby chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
stupid jacob! ughh ok so bella clearly has some emotional stuff she needs to deal with. cant wait for the next update-hope it covers edward going to the hospital for his cut and possibly bella coming to check on him?
Jadalulu chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I am so addicted to this fic...you rarely see this level of animosity bewtween E & B...i'm loving and hating the angst simultaneously! :-) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DONT TORTURE ME FOR TOO LONG! And P.S.-WHAT THE HELL WAS BELLA THINKING? On the other hand...her kickin Rose's ass was pretty funny!
LonerCowgirl chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Okay, so triple kudos for this chappie! I really liked the intensity, and a finall "OH!" I can understand everything now! Thank you fro adding his chapter, and I am grateful it was its own piece. I love how harsh but convincing Edward is in his last line, because that one part said just about everything. Now... seeing's as how Edward won't talk to Bella anymore, will she retreat to Jacob for comfort?
edluver09 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
That explains a lot, and as much as I hate it, it was needed. Answers the question to why he was so mad. I can't wait for the next update!
rangernstephfan chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
I'm glad to know her side of things. At least she came to her senses before she did something really stupid. Now, get back to Edward. Please let her try one more time to get him to listen. Somebody has to find him before it is too late. Thanks for the update.
isparkle23 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
really great chapter!

im really enjoying this fanfic!
hi there chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
I THINK EDWARD'S THE ASS! i mean, here jake was, practically molesting bells, her pushing him off, and the dickward explodes on her! WELL FUCK HIM! *phew* -done venting-

have a nice day ;)