Reviews for a maddening Chain
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Love the breakxsharon, and love your writing style too!
Devilish-to-TokioHotelFan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
awe cute!
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nihao!

Awww, I love SharonxBreak undoubtedly my OTP and I'm glad I found this wonderful fic. I love how it stood so pleasant, elegant and pleasant, so as IC of the characters. It really is a great piece.

Kisses!
sheepeater chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Haha, I love it. This little piece just draws you in. That last line was brilliant. xD

Sora(:
kim-onka chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh. This is very sweet in a slightly wicked sense... and I certainly like it a lot.

Yay! For Break/Sharon pioneer :) They're just so cute together.
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
omg it ended when it was getting good D: haha and i thought they woul hhave been caught, lol good job. I enjoyed this :]
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
ahaha! cute! I hope you do more SharonxBreak fics! They rock! Gambatte!
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow... that was... hot! O.O Thank you! there aren't that many sharon/Break fanfics! T-T you are my hero... i wish you could make a story of these two! T-T
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
You're such a sweetheart and you're welcome! I enjoyed reading it . I'm a little embarrassed you caught me fav-ing without reviewing! It tends to happen during my late night reading sessions.

Just loved your playful Break, his used lolly :P, and how he teases Sharon XD. I would love to see those two together in the series, preferably like this.

Also, It is refreshing to read a fic that focuses on character interaction, playfulness, mischief, and leaves something to the imagination at the end. _ Even though this is a shorter oneshot, it manages to do all this. 3 Me likes. Lots.

And yes, Master and Servant couplings ARE most addictive. We need more... _
yrlovisaverb chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
that was just about perfect
Lan chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice fic! I love it! I've always loved Break and Sharon as a pair. Great!
The Metaphysician chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love the sweet simplicity of it all. It's innocent, but tainted. "Aww my gosh!" - srsly furrealz verbal reaction after reading
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Yay! A BreakxSharon! Finally. They have such an interesting relationship and you captured it perfectly. Break is such a tease and Sharon is so /Sharon/.

Hope you write more! C:
UndyingMystery1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I applaud you for writing the first Break x Sharon fic...i have been reading PH since the beginning and they are my favourite couple. Just they way they get on together ITS TOO OBVIOUS D:...your story was short but very cute ...i cant wait till other people start to realise what a great couple sharon x break is and i get to read some more fanfics. Anyhu Thank you very much . u rock!
simonxnia chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Sharon and Break fanfiction? And you managed to capture their personalities really well.

I hope you write more. :D