Reviews for Luster Or The Way They Are
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just happen to run into this old fic & I really love how you portray allen & Kanda because their relationship is believable! I would totally believe allen having weird little gestures/touches (I dunno wat ya call it?) to his loved one! He really seems liked he'd have them! I just really love that it's not all 'I love you' & then sex or something! Really good fic! :D
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Allen's last line *made this*. Awesome fic!
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
X3 verry nice! I love the ending!
moshimellow chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very well written. Kanda's character is really well portrayed and I like the ending~ XD
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
totally in love with the ending

matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Sigh. I seriously love your AreKan fics. :( :( :( They're all so real and heartbreaky and *them* lksjdfkasj love. 3
bury me whole chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww, I love it!
Mikuzu chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love it! Especially the ending. That was hilarious. XD
Michi P chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is bloody BRILLIANT. I absolutely love your writing. It's so mature and developed, and gosh darn it beautiful. There's an art to your words and characterizations. I especially like the last couple of lines, they're so deliciously amusing. :D Great job, please keep up the good work!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aha...I can just visualize Kanda getting worked up and frustrated as Allen takes his sweet time...
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow. Very well written. You definitly are an author that can impersonate kanda. You're even better than the canon one. This counts for Allen as well. Good job!
CherFleur chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww, that was surprisingly cute.
Animaeus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Verg well written, love how it speaks to your imagination rather than graphic lemon scenes! Which is great too but this was a very welcome change of scene! Faved it !
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow. just...that was perfect. I love you for writing something like this. Awsome job.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 7/1/2009