Reviews for Physical Activity
Dead Hero chapter 6 . 2/21
HOOOOOOOOOL-AY fuck. You totally need to update this, like seriously. Maybe a chapter where Bruce is doing yoga again and Wally's like *evil grin* and tops Bruce...

That'd be so awesome.
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
It was good but PERSONALLY at times it felt like you were trying too hard in this ch. to be "funny?" and it kinda took away from the feelings in a scene.
blueravenchick chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
So hot!
Devious-Sapphire chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Fffg this made me giggle like a school girl omg
shadow halfbreed chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
*claps* loved it, well done :)
shadow halfbreed chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
great chapter, rofl, love the comment about wonder womans costume...ever a mystery that is ;P
shadow halfbreed chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
ooooo! I love love love this chapter!
Love how batman appears like that, so typical of him! ;D
aawww! 3 he knew that Wally didn't know! Should've known Batman would know that :3 dang it I love both of these characters!
You keep them well in character, and you have GREAT humor in your writing, I'm having a tone of giggles all through the chapters :D (love the foot in mouth type comment above).
shadow halfbreed chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
lol, very funny :P
shadow halfbreed chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
aaawww! Poor Wally :s But Nightwing is a good friend :)
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
omg this was gorgeous! XD...I've just finished watching the old justice league series, and loved it :)
*grins*...I giggled as well at the bat-butt thing...couldn't help it! XD
You did sooo well at Wally's personality, and I love that Nightwing got a mention! (fav DC character ;P).
The0neR1ng chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
You should continue this! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!?
Booker10 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
so freaking adorable!:D
Blessed24 7 chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Good to see you again!
The boys are still as hot as ever. I forgot most of this story, so I had the joy of re-reading it. I had forgotten about yoga!Bat and BatButt. Still makes me laugh.
Izzy848 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Lmao man. :))))))
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Yes, a paranoid Wally, scarily happy Bruce, and a wicked awesome finish what more could I have asked for? This was freakin amazing bravo.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »