Reviews for Physical Activity
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Yes, a paranoid Wally, scarily happy Bruce, and a wicked awesome finish what more could I have asked for? This was freakin amazing bravo.
Princess10 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
You should do another paragraph for this fanfiction, I want to know what happens next.
I'm home chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
I wonder if you will ever update this? This chapter had the most of Wally interacting with Bruce and that was interesting to read.
I'm home chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
'"Seen Dick?' The eyebrow climbed higher." Haha!
schubskie chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
You better not stop there. I don't care if the last year you updated was 3 years ago...

You better not stop.

BECAUSE THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME. Everyone in perfect character, and harmony, and I found a lot of amusement in that Tibetan Monk...

So don't stop.
smutterfly chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
This couldn't be any cuter if you TRIED.
waterwindow chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Daaaaaaaaawww! This is so freakin CUTE! Wally is so spaz! Lol! and, yes, How does Ww keep her suit up? Mystory of life, 'spose. That was an awsome first kink too, by the way. It was unique and entertaining -also o-so-smez, just the way I like it! Good going!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
First, love the name. Second, holy jizz in my soup, that was hilarious! I about died laughing. Great job :D

YYWKMN.
prefallen chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
awesome. :) I really enjoyed it. You wrote them well. Good voice. I think u did a fine job on the sex part lol. Probably more detail next time if u can try. I love ur bruce, he sounds in character.
onewhowatches chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
hm...these seems like it needs finishing. :D

like, yesterday.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
OMG! That was just too damn funny! Seriously, I cannot remember the last time I laughed this hard! I really hope you keep writing for this story, cause I'd love to see what else you can come up with! _~
Hatsu K chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I LOVE you, omg that was so funny, the great cosmic muffins thing was hillarious and the inner monolouge was just ridiculously funny. Thank you for the good laugh and lemon

H. K.
Secret Thought chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
This was awesome, and Wally is so cute :)
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Hiya! :D This story was absolutely awesome!

I liked the way you wrote it, reminded me a bit of one I'm doing these days, and it... it was great! :D Thanks so much for sharing! Awesomeness.

I seriously love the way you write Wally! :D his thoughts in this are great!

There's a bit of typos here and there, but I really think that could be helped with a beta, or just an extra quick read-through, but... it was still awesome 8)

I send you a lot of roses, and I want Wally wrapped up for my present! 8)

xoxo SoOutOfControl.
kaizgirl1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Oh wow! Im loving this story so much, especially Wally's thoughts and the bit about Wonder Woman's costume. I love this!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »