Reviews for Physical Activity
Hatsu K chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I LOVE you, omg that was so funny, the great cosmic muffins thing was hillarious and the inner monolouge was just ridiculously funny. Thank you for the good laugh and lemon

H. K.
Secret Thought chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
This was awesome, and Wally is so cute :)
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Hiya! :D This story was absolutely awesome!

I liked the way you wrote it, reminded me a bit of one I'm doing these days, and it... it was great! :D Thanks so much for sharing! Awesomeness.

I seriously love the way you write Wally! :D his thoughts in this are great!

There's a bit of typos here and there, but I really think that could be helped with a beta, or just an extra quick read-through, but... it was still awesome 8)

I send you a lot of roses, and I want Wally wrapped up for my present! 8)

xoxo SoOutOfControl.
kaizgirl1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Oh wow! Im loving this story so much, especially Wally's thoughts and the bit about Wonder Woman's costume. I love this!
Kyer chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Not surprisingly...that was quick. 9.9

"whatever the heck kept Wonder Woman’s costume from falling down" That would be Amazonian grit, glue, determination, and the Comic Book censors.

Gaah. Little Red Riding Hood (Wally) kidnapped by The Big Bad Wolf (that Lobo guy) with the Hunter (Batz) in pursuit. Although technically it should be Huntress, I suppose, but she'd be busy with Question and refer the case to Batman.
becauseimthefavorite chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
"And whatever the heck kept Wonder Woman's costume from falling down..." lol, Loved this chapter, it was fantastic! To quote Wally, "Awesome."
becauseimthefavorite chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
This is a cute story! I really love how Wally was all like, "Batcrush, say what!"

lol, I hope you update soon.
Minxmessenger chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Really like your story hope you update soon
Lucifer'sLover chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I loved it so much! I like the part where Wally chokes on his dinner. I had this weird feeling of pity and amusement. Keep writing, I love it. Update soon! I need to see what happens next...NEED IT!
Kyer chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Batman probably had a lot of his own-more sophisticated-detectors bugging the apartment. :)

Liked the "how's the foot tasting?" line.

The last paragraph though "It wasn't a bad look..." sentence didn't quite click in my mind. Is a word missing or something?
Noods chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
this made me laugh so much. thanks :D update when you're able!
Lucifer'sLover chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Oh My God! Poor Flash, looks like he's might be going crazy. Aww I feel sorry for him. Well another great update. I was so scared you stopped. Don't scare me like that again. Anyway keep up the good work. Can't wait.
Kyer chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
-snickers- You forgot the eye roll. ;P

Oh...and capitalize his name. It is THE FLASH! The Flash! Or Flash! (exclamation optional, but with the speed he's usually going you need the ! as a barrier to help him stop. Also people are usually yelling at him anyway for some reason or another being it a victim needed a hero's help or Batman out to wrap his ear antennae into a bow over his head.

0.0
aice-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is so kewt! I really hope ya post more soon! It's my recent obsession!
Writegirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2009