Reviews for Physical Activity
becauseimthefavorite chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
"And whatever the heck kept Wonder Woman's costume from falling down..." lol, Loved this chapter, it was fantastic! To quote Wally, "Awesome."
becauseimthefavorite chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
This is a cute story! I really love how Wally was all like, "Batcrush, say what!"

lol, I hope you update soon.
Minxmessenger chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Really like your story hope you update soon
Lucifer'sLover chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I loved it so much! I like the part where Wally chokes on his dinner. I had this weird feeling of pity and amusement. Keep writing, I love it. Update soon! I need to see what happens next...NEED IT!
Kyer chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Batman probably had a lot of his own-more sophisticated-detectors bugging the apartment. :)

Liked the "how's the foot tasting?" line.

The last paragraph though "It wasn't a bad look..." sentence didn't quite click in my mind. Is a word missing or something?
Noods chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
this made me laugh so much. thanks :D update when you're able!
Lucifer'sLover chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Oh My God! Poor Flash, looks like he's might be going crazy. Aww I feel sorry for him. Well another great update. I was so scared you stopped. Don't scare me like that again. Anyway keep up the good work. Can't wait.
Kyer chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
-snickers- You forgot the eye roll. ;P

Oh...and capitalize his name. It is THE FLASH! The Flash! Or Flash! (exclamation optional, but with the speed he's usually going you need the ! as a barrier to help him stop. Also people are usually yelling at him anyway for some reason or another being it a victim needed a hero's help or Batman out to wrap his ear antennae into a bow over his head.

0.0
aice-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is so kewt! I really hope ya post more soon! It's my recent obsession!
Writegirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I love Wally/Bats! Please continue _
Grey Grapevines chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
D: poor Wally D: . :D looking forward to the next chapter :D.
fammy chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh my gosh! Poor Wally.
Lucifer'sLover chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I'm so happy you updated. I love the story and want you to kep updating. Please hurry! I want to see what happens next!
Avalon chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Omg this was so cute! poor wally...well Asia here he comes
Kyer chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Damn...apparently, two open browser windows is this thing's limit or it freezes on me. sighs

Poor Wally...everyone knew he had a crush but himself. And Bats knows. He's running to Asia right now, isn't he? They may have to mobilize the League to retrieve him from where he's sequestered himself. Probably a monastery or something.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »