Reviews for Physical Activity
kaizgirl1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Oh wow! Im loving this story so much, especially Wally's thoughts and the bit about Wonder Woman's costume. I love this!
Kyer chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Not surprisingly...that was quick. 9.9

"whatever the heck kept Wonder Woman’s costume from falling down" That would be Amazonian grit, glue, determination, and the Comic Book censors.

Gaah. Little Red Riding Hood (Wally) kidnapped by The Big Bad Wolf (that Lobo guy) with the Hunter (Batz) in pursuit. Although technically it should be Huntress, I suppose, but she'd be busy with Question and refer the case to Batman.
becauseimthefavorite chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
"And whatever the heck kept Wonder Woman's costume from falling down..." lol, Loved this chapter, it was fantastic! To quote Wally, "Awesome."
becauseimthefavorite chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
This is a cute story! I really love how Wally was all like, "Batcrush, say what!"

lol, I hope you update soon.
Minxmessenger chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Really like your story hope you update soon
Lucifer'sLover chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I loved it so much! I like the part where Wally chokes on his dinner. I had this weird feeling of pity and amusement. Keep writing, I love it. Update soon! I need to see what happens next...NEED IT!
Kyer chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Batman probably had a lot of his own-more sophisticated-detectors bugging the apartment. :)

Liked the "how's the foot tasting?" line.

The last paragraph though "It wasn't a bad look..." sentence didn't quite click in my mind. Is a word missing or something?
Noods chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
this made me laugh so much. thanks :D update when you're able!
Lucifer'sLover chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Oh My God! Poor Flash, looks like he's might be going crazy. Aww I feel sorry for him. Well another great update. I was so scared you stopped. Don't scare me like that again. Anyway keep up the good work. Can't wait.
Kyer chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
-snickers- You forgot the eye roll. ;P

Oh...and capitalize his name. It is THE FLASH! The Flash! Or Flash! (exclamation optional, but with the speed he's usually going you need the ! as a barrier to help him stop. Also people are usually yelling at him anyway for some reason or another being it a victim needed a hero's help or Batman out to wrap his ear antennae into a bow over his head.

0.0
aice-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is so kewt! I really hope ya post more soon! It's my recent obsession!
Writegirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I love Wally/Bats! Please continue _
Grey Grapevines chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
D: poor Wally D: . :D looking forward to the next chapter :D.
fammy chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh my gosh! Poor Wally.
Lucifer'sLover chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I'm so happy you updated. I love the story and want you to kep updating. Please hurry! I want to see what happens next!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »