Reviews for Malfoy Sensibilities
Ceellia-19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow, your writing style is like being hit by a flashy pink rollercoaster with golden glitters on it. I love it!
Srstatts chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is awesome! I love how you have portrayed Draco's character!
DesireSmiles chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was AMAZING. I loved it, and, the whole way through, I was laughing. Especially at the parts about Draco's ignored aunt. I loved the neon pink sock comment the most.

Anyhow, great, awesome, amazing, endless praise words, oneshot!
iAvenger chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Love it! He really waffles on!
inactive058345678 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was flipping amazingly wonderfully sarcastically cheekily BRILLIANT. I LOVE your writing. You have yourself a fangirl.
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
OMG! I love how vain Draco is! it got kinda confusing a bit but not too bad. i might read the sequel in a few days, after i give my brain time to rest from Malfoy's incredible narcissism.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I absolutely love it! I love the language you use in your writing! It's absolutely fabulous!
Besh chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It's like every single word of this story was specifically crafted to make me cry from laughing so hard. I applaud you, good author. You write in a way that is most DEFINITELY not plebeian.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

- Besh
rndmprsnlily chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hi! First, I'd like to say I really like this fic-Draco is such a fun character and at least 3/4 off his rocker, but you still made it believable.

Second, I read the tribute at the bottom of your page and realized I'd never read that fic before, though it sounds amazing-I did a search on Maya's fic, but I couldn't find it so I was wondering if you have a copy of the fic you can send me? From what I can tell the author posted two pdf files, but I missed the deadline since I heard about her fics so late (

my email's thanks so much!
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh damn, this is the freaking best, funniest fanfiction I have ever read. I absolutely love it when the writer writes a certain character as insane but lovable, and you, my dearest author, are MAGNIFICENT! Oh dayumm... I love this piece
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I loved all the "Boy-Who-" iterations. Fantasitc writing. You did a great job keeping Draco's self-absorption going the entire time. Loved it!
Daniko chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hello,

My review can be summed up in two words: absolutely hilarious! And by the way, great vocabulary.

"If Weasley gets any redder, he’d be sucking the red spectrum dry, and then they’d be one color short." it's just epic!

Seriously, thank you a wonderful job.

Dani-ko
J chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very amusing and well written. If you ever wish to continue it (which I would recommend) I will enjoy reading it.
giganemo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hahaha, brilliant! I enjoyed that tremendously .
draconix chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Genius. One of the absolutely best pieces I've read in ages (perhaps ever). Please write a sequel to this, I would die if you didn't, and I'm sure many others would too.

Thankyou,