Reviews for Dark Prince: The Kyushu Campaign
RCPMione chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Hope to see that squeal soon, been nearly more than year already.
Ie-maru chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
I'm very much looking forward to book 3. This, and your other work, is well written and entertaining. To the point that I haven't studied for finals yet...and only have a few hours left to do so.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
and thats a wrap.

It was a good story, most Code Geass-fics focus only on Japan and nothing else, while you managed to include other countries and the politics involving them. The plan to take over the Chinese Federation together with Russia is a masterplan and something we haven't seen before in fanfiction.

Looking forward to the next book in the series.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
nice finale on the the 'Weekend War'.

Will be very interesting to see the fallout from this conflict. The confirmation of Lelouch's continuing existence, the Black knights relationship with the russians, the split between the different japanese rebel groups etc.

much to look forward to.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
And so the russians smashs them down with a sledgehammer :P

Funny thing is that in the end, Japan isn't that important in the end. Besides their sakuradite, its' position is bad, to close to both EU and China. However as a staging ground its' good, mkaing it possible for Lelouch to seize russia and the vast amounts of resources in Siberia.

With the Chinese Federation close to collapse, China will be easy to take, giving Lelouch an enormous amount of human resources for his armies etc.

Great fic, I like that you have made a Lelouch that isn't overly dependant on Area 11. It's quite annoying in the end that all animes put so much focus on it.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Thank you for the quick update.

Wonderful to see how Charles and Marianne will react to the changes Lalouch has caused.

It does look like however that Hammerfall will soon be needed. At least Hokkaido is secured and useful.

Looking forward to the next update.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
thanks for the update.

Nice to see the beginnings of the final, so to speak.

I don't think I have ever read a story where Chiba and Lelouch have a good relationship, in this fic they are actually cordial and polite :P

Looking forward to the conclusion.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
nice to see an update so soon.

Looks like Lelouch has a russian ace to play out.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
good chapter, the consequences of the transmission will make everything much more complicated for Lelouch.

Anyway, looking forward to the conclusion of this arc.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
stalemate and intrigue :)

btw like how you used different factions from the Inquisition in WH40K.

Lookning forward the conclusion
WarmasterSamiel chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
nice update, looking forward to the conclusion of this arc.

Was surprised to see the beginning of Lelouch/Chiba, it would certainly be unique :)

Great story
karthik9 chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
XT3100 chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
confusing at times to follow but it is really good
karthik9 chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Wes chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I'm pleasantly surprised to see this update. I'll have to go back and reread the earlier chapters or possible your first DP story.

Thanks for the update!