Reviews for Beyond Recognition
Oona Seckar chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Clever! (And really nicely characterised Davis). I wish you'd expanded on it so much more though. (Hint hint hint hint hint!)
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I agree with the other reviewer who says that this is understated but extremely powerful. That's exactly how I feel about it. Things aren't magically fixed at the end, but that doesn't make the fic pointless at all; it really does feel like a nice inset to the actual episode and to the characters.

I can't imagine what it would be like to see someone you know and know that that's not really them, that it's actually someone else. It's weird to think about it in and of its own terms, but you definitely make it relatable and memorable. You really make it easy to feel for Davis and what he's going through. :)
l'amour-the-poet chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
this I loved. So much. Understated and extremely powerful, and though I'd love Chloe and Davis to just tackle eachother and fly off on a magic carpet this is powerful. yes it's vagrantdream. I had to fav it!
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I loved it! I want more, please. I felt like if we needed to see Davis in Chloe's birthday, on the episode Hex. This is a great start, please keep going, I liked it a lot.
AmaZen chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hi Sqeeka - is this a Southern Vamp fanfic? Did I miss something?
Julie chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I liked this; it was nicely done especially considering how 'short' it was.
barcodestripped chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was so good. That would have been awesome to see interaction between Chloe and Davis during Hex. Now that I've read this I want more. You should continue this. But if not it's still wonderful on its own.