Reviews for And Then There Were None
MassEffectFan217 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
lol, i can tell this was heavily inspired by Harper's Island lol. awesome story!
HayleymarieBD chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
wo! amazing chapter!A! Updatee!
HayleymarieBD chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
OMG! I READ IT! and wow! WHATS THE PLAN?
HayleymarieBD chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
omg! YOU ARE AMAZINGG! C you at orientation, can you get on aim, I wanna no ur schedule and c if we have any classes in common or whatevs! text ya later
HayleymarieBD chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Oh my god! AH! I alreddi no nicole and derek are gonna fall in love, and derek might hang himself, idk. But I know there are no more killers except maybe kikko so that's good. txt me! can't wait for school to start! did I just say that?
HayleymarieBD chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
that poem gave me the chills, you could so publish this story, I have a story i'm goin to try and publish but this story is so god! And then there were none, o my god! and I was right, I was right! michael was a killer! i'm good! txt me!
HayleymarieBD chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
OMG! those chaps were so good! they were amazing I can't wait for more more btw Rest in piece kevin lol, c u in heaven! I'm in missouri rite now visiting my cousin tho i miss all my friends! mia, matt, Alisia, Alli... oh and umm, jk and u too!
blueflip240 chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
i think the killer is derek and selina. in the next chapter i think they will find ashley dead.
SierraMarie2411 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
hey kev, this is really good! Even though i've never read the book. LOL. If you have tried to text me recently, my phone's SIM card locked, so now i can only SOS which sucks. I'll let you know when i get it back, Though!
HayleymarieBD chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
OMG THTS SOO GOOD. and txt me havent talked in forevs!
blueflip240 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
LMFAO! i love this story even though i only read 1 chapter of it! i love that azn girl! haha she's awesome! i can't wait to read the rest of the story!