Reviews for July
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
hahahahha. omg! this is just too damn cute! i love every single time, Tokitoh complains about the heat. hehehehe. and i just love how cool Kubota was pulling Tokitoh into his lap. kyaaaa! soooo coll and suave that move was. Again just love it!
Pixieblade chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw...that was exceedingly cute and I can really see it happening with them. Thank you for sharing!
Keidara chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Contrary to the last line, it really is That fucking hot in there .~

I love the way you use first person POV much better than your second person fics. It seems to give the stories a much more personal feel to them, rather than distancing it from oneself by pointing out the difference between the story and the reality of the reader.

~Kei
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aw, cute. _ I think you got Tokitoh a bit better in this one than in your other short. :)
Kosette chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aw...Fluffiness*coos* O.o I'm always watching you?LOLs thats just scary but it somehow sounds cute in a weird way? hehe... great oneshot are you gonna be writing more soon?
livia chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I cannot stop laughing! Thanks for showing us the "annoying" side of the adorable tokio-kun. I look forward to your work!
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awesomeness. Even though it's your first time writing Tokitoh, you seem to have mastered it. This is fantastically written story, fluffy and sweet and adorable and perfect. Wonderfully summery story, I love it.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
marvelous story, thats just how toki is!

Hana