Reviews for Understand
mikkimousie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I LOVE IT! ITS AMAZING!
MidnightRose24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This actually seems like what Rogerson would be thinking. Good job. :)
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh poor Rogerson, he never did want to do that! Really he never meant to! This magnific! Job well done!
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
...it's like, i think my heart just... i think it just broke... that's harsh... and he loses her in the end because of it and that's the worst part...

Sky
Lilly Lee Cullen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very good ! I love dreamland. You should do a story from rogersons point of veiw I'd enjoy that very much.
jaylyn793 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i am reading the book now and this is somewhat like how i see rogerson. i dont think he meant to hurt caitlin because didnt his fahter slap him or something, i just think thats the way he grew up, like if someone disrespected him or he didnt like what they said, like his father he would slap or hit them, good one-shot i liked it
Avari-at-heart chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Amazing.

-Avari-at-heart
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow. I never thought of it like that. I always thought he was just a jerk. Well this changed my thinking. Good job! I liked it!

*HGS*
nutellaqueen chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I like this. I have always felt even though it seems like Rogerson is a bastard, I don't think he meant to hurt her. I think everyone blames Rogerson for this whole situation and he is so bad, but no one tried to help him in his situation of abuse, or things might have changed. I mention a couple things like this in my dreamland story, but the story is mainly about Caitlin. Check it out and share your thoughts about it if you are interested.

A simple poem, but to the point and I think captured Rogerson's thoughts well. I hope you'll work on some more Dreamland stuff in the future; there are really not enough stories in this category! :)