Reviews for The Bite was worse than the Bark
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/28
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was well written and on the whole is a good story, although it doesn't change my mind about the callous way Abby behaved towards someone who she supposedly "loves like puppies". But then she has always blown hot and cold towards Tim. I don't like the way she totally ignored Tim's protests and objections about having Jethro, but simply pushed past him and dumped all that junk in Tim's apartment. I'm so glad that Tim stood up to Abby and finally spoke his mind; I just wish he'd stuck to his guns and been more firm with her. Sadly, as usual, he is far too forgiving.
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm sorry, but I didn't like it. It was well written, I'll give you that, but this in NO way excuses the way she acted. She was awful to McGee. There is no excuse for that.
teamgibbs5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i cant get over how cute your short stories are and they are so in character. most people (like myself) who write about abby and mcgee being together tend to get out of character and i will admit it isn't easy staying in character when it doesnt happen much in the show, but you do it very well. keep it up :)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I agree with Enthusiastic Fish. Great story. well written; but it let's Abby off way too easy. I was so upset about the way Tim was treated in that episode; I wrote "The Dog Did It" which; I wound up having to follow up.

I like the way you showed Tim's anger and let it out.

Nicely done.
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
SQUEE! I actually CRIED! So sweet! I really liked the line "He should’ve known that with a heart as big as Abby’s, he had to be in there somewhere." That was a great line. I really like this one-shot. Abby was very in-character.
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Too cute. Makes a whole lot of sense. :)
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Well, while you wrote it well, I'm sorry but that does not change my feelings on either Abby's behavior in the episode or the episode itself. She never showed the slightest bit of concern and I just can't let her off the hook like that. I still hate the episode and hate how Abby treated him in it.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that was great, love it love it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
"He dog let out a few whines of his own, knowing he was about to go somewhere foreign." - I'm sure you meant to write: 'The dog let out a few whines of his own, knowing he was about to go somewhere foreign.'

"instead of pegging him to be a murder," - I'm sure you meant to write: "instead of pegging him to be a murderer,".

Cute ending to a very cute fic, thanks.
Samantha7425 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aw! So cute~
Brooklyn Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This does give you some sort of idea of why she was so save-the-dog job though.
polarpi chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wonderful - I wish this was in the show, too! :)
Werewolfbites chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Haha, loved it, it's so cute! I wish it was actually in the show!
C chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
LOL! I loved it! nice! I liked the statment

: “Abby, I still think this is a really bad idea,” she brushed past him in the doorway into the apartment, arms filled to capacity. “I mean the thing doesn’t even enjoy being around me.”

“Well gee McGee,” she dumped the supplies on the floor and turned to retreat for more. “If you shot me with a gun I don’t think I’d like being around you either.”

“Is that all it would take?” he muttered under his breath.

She stopped in the doorway with him, “What was that?” she questioned looking up at him with a slight glare.

“Nothing.” He said innocently as they branched in opposite directions. :

BWAHAHAHAHAHA