Reviews for Revelations
Somewhere In Time chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Raven is caring, without being overly cheerful or outgoing. That's something hard to accomplish. (I should know...) Kudos to you!
Somewhere In Time chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
It makes sense that BB chose Lydia just because she reminded him of Terra...
Somewhere In Time chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Light...cracks me up. He tries SO hard...XD

I'm kinda put out that Gar confessed with minimum amount of angst...but then again, BB's a pretty straightforward guy. Robin's the one with denial issues...
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I'm glad you've portrayed Star as more than just a airheaded glitz, and you've got everyone in very in-character. :)
Somewhere In Time chapter 16 . 9/16/2009
Mkay, I JUST discovered this story today and went from ch1 to ch 16 in one go. And I must say, this was a spectacular ride. :) Except for people saying just what they mean (people hardly do) the plotline and characters were very well thought out. :D I've noticed this story doesn't have as many reviews as it should, so I'm going to go back to chapter 1 and review every chapter. You don't have to reply to those or anything - it's just because this story deserves it, and people tend to read stories with lots of reviews.
Nos482reborn chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
I liked this story and I especially liked how you didnt make Terra a hateful bitch..a tendency I admit I've been guilty of but I have my reasons, when I first saw the season with Terra I was dating a girl who sort of reminded me of her athletic a bit tomboyish, blonde, and about the time of the end of the season she dumped me for a guy I really hated.. so Terra sort of brings back bad memmories of that time, and It also made me appreciate beast boy alot more because I knew how it felt to be betrayed, and some elements of beast boy I also saw in myself is I'm a type to be near breaking down inside but able to flash a grin and joke with my friends or try to cheer them up when they need it. Great Story.. though I doubt I would of kept in that much control in his situation
RabulaTasa chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
BB should've just flat-out re-imaged the dirtbag's hard drive. It'd be a minor consolation for the transgression, but it'd be something.

I'm assuming Gar is using some method to disguise his natural coloring, judging by Matt's failure to recognize him. That, or the boy is colorblind.

I definitely appreciate how realistically you're treating the characters. Beast Boy gets a little wordy every now and then, but for the most part the Titans are very much in character. Good work.

-John
Umbra-Luna chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
Someones going to die! Good story, and an unexpected plot twist with (Door) Mat. Keep going, I know you only have two more chapters to go so please get them up quick!

Till next time,

Umbra Luna
JadeiteAX chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
Shame that this story doesn't have that many reviews, it's a great read.

I specially like the way you've been developing Raven's take on high-school life (and ain't it the truth), Beast Boy going for dating on a time of low criminality sounded just right too, poor guy though, he tends to get unlucky.

I think this is by far the best piece centered around Raven and Beast Boy that I've erver read. Keep up the good job!
yooper0987 chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I like how you are setting up the story. Keep up the good work.
Rainpath chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Good story, please continue!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2