Reviews for Childhood
No any idea chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Kanda doesn't know what hamlet is? XD
Oh my god! Even I know and I am person who is made soup by hydrochloric acid!
IcyLady chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Ah, Allen is such a jerk in this story! I guess he wouldn't be, but it fits so whatever! As for Kanda, I think you managed to show a change of heart very nicely. He starts of like himself and gratually changes, so that makes the off-character-ness well motivated.
I'm also glad you decided to add a bit of a "deeper" layer to the story. I was sceptic about it in the beginning but as it became more than just crack, I started to enjoy it loads. Thanks for sharing )
MusikalRayn chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Dude... You go on about how there's gonna be no yaoi or anything in this story. I can't help but ship them in this story, especially with how they interact with each other (in the flashback)! Maaaan it's an awesome story though
Sparrowfeathers chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Little Lavi is so adorable! Why can't a little brothers be like that?!
Sparrowfeathers chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Great chapter. Oh, btw, Kanda is so in character it's actually scary. Really! I can imagine it already..
Sparrowfeathers chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Cuteness level over nine thousand!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
Heh, this was a cute story; it was fun to read. I'm glad you were able to finish it. The occasional touches of angst made the fluff more evenly balanced, so you did well there. Thanks for sharing!
Bard of Chaos chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Could you do a story with all of this from Lavi's point of view? Please, it would be so awesome!
Bard of Chaos chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
Little Lavi is Uber-cute! I just want to hug himXD! Now I'm off to reread the bath scene in a Lavi state of mind!
ajunkboat chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
awesome fic :) it was so cute and fluffy, but kinda angsty too, it was a nice balance. i really enjoyed the development of Kanda, and i think your concerns about him being too OOC were unfounded. while Kanda acting so open with little Lavi was extremely OOC, you worked up to it slowly and developed their relationship very well, so his OOCness was a natural progression which developed from him being IC... if that makes sense?... basically, yes it was OOC, but it absolutely worked and in the context of your fic and due to your awesome writing, it was IC :) lol it was good.

i also loved your little Lavi (KAWAIII!) and allen was really well written too i think :)

overall, thanks for adding a fic to the D Gray Man fandom that was actually worth reading :)
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This is my 3rd time reading this and that wee-wee scene will never get old
There Was A Silence chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
Ha ha! That was adorable! Lavi cursing like that? And the scenes with Marie and Miranda were so sweet! Great chapter; Lavi is SUCH a cute little kid! XD

Silence
There Was A Silence chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
Omigawd, I haven't read this in forever! And I am so sorry for that fact becuase this is so extremely wonderful and sweet that I'm seriously kicking myself for not reading it in so long. But in all honesty, it was totally worth the wait. I just wanted to tell you that you have a real winner on your hands, and I can't wait to read the last few chapters, which I'm off to do now. Great job!

Silence
rmiller92 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I really think that you portrayed Lavi quite well in this chapter. Lavi's always cheerful but knowing his past, you know that he's cinstantly in pain. Him deciding to stay with the Order instead of leaving with Bookman really shows this angstier side of Lavi.
rmiller92 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Lavi is so cute! I want a kid like him. He's so sweet. Unlike those little devils that most teenagers are forced to babysit to make some extra money.