Reviews for Love Is: Not Denying Emotion
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
for being a nutjob,james is really...um...he really sees things dont he?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
never read anything so hot...dont usually care about OC's (male or female)but...but...oh fuck!-cums-hehe
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
*pees self laughing*OMG!JEFF DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
:o cant believe 'taker is even agreesing to share jeffy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
eek...damn!i love this james character(from the other fics that have had him in them).poor addy and jeffy...such a fcking mess.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
Shawn's kids ask a lot of question and raise a lot of questions I wonder what their story is. I did find that really cute. Poor Mark hurting himself. I did love the tidbit about the umbilical cord.
IsidoraAngst chapter 30 . 3/31/2011
Great story. I hope things will work out for Jeff/James/Mark. If not, then Jeff/Mark.
WinchesterVivi chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
love it!nice job!
takers dark lover chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
OMG it's all over you need to start a new one! I know Jamse is going to get in trouble while trying not to kill anymore. This part of the story was awesome!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter! Things are gonna get crazy and I can't wait to see how James is gonna do without killing people I just don't see it happening!
NeroAnne chapter 30 . 3/27/2010
Wow. That was the last thing I expected James to do..

Very sweet, but very odd.

Can't wait for the sequel.
slashdlite chapter 30 . 3/26/2010
To sacrifice something huge like his nature to kill for the sake of love ... *sigh* that is so fucking sweet! Why can't I find a man like that? Where are they hiding?

Okay, back to the story. James is willing to give it a try, that's all Jeff needs to know. And I believe Mark is going to be hellava surprised but he's going to be pleased. One thing though, how is Cooper and Connor going to take this? Will they be supportive of their dad's decision to try to be normal?

Can't wait for the sequel!
MagicallyMalicious chapter 30 . 3/26/2010
I love this story!

I cannaot wait for the sequel and I am salivating over the very idea of that Phil/James story!

I am now officially stalking you(with love of course)!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 30 . 3/26/2010
aww the end...until the sequel, i cant wait that long(pouts)

anyway, if james is going to try(using that word loosly) than they are going to have to deweapon the house.

the sequel is going to be fun..

loved the story
Souless666 chapter 30 . 3/26/2010
LOL

Yeah I bet it's gonna be fun. I'm guessing Conner's gonna be the biggest problem for them. Coopers saner then one would think and a lot like Mark. He only really kills when he is really stressed and I am sure he can find something else to do to get over that, but Conner is damaged and he was raised with little to no restraints.

Yeah Conner's gonna be an issue; more so then James I think.

Well like always I want to say how much I enjoyed this story and how it always gives me new ideas of what I would love to see happen with the Lawsons and Mark. lol Few OCs have the life in them that your boys do. I just can't wait to see what you have in story next for them.

But, one thing I have to beg for (as always) this Mark has got to come out of retirement. he's such a friggin fuddy duddy, I bet if he just once (or twice...three...forty times ;) ) gives in and has some fun with James on a killin spree, I am sure it will loosen him up. I think the reason he's so sour is like the reason ppl that stop smoking get irritable. I'll make you a bet, he really misses going out and killing, but will not admit it to anyone, not even himself.

Ah well. One can dream. :D