Reviews for Some Like it Hot
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 1 . 9/24
'Whoever wrote this is fucking amazing.' That's the first thing I thought when I was reading this. I loved it.
yamotokukai chapter 1 . 4/26
omg i loved this story please make more storys like this
Poxxy chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I completely agree with you. There's too much sappy romantic bullshit here on this fandom. You should write more on this pairing! I think you have a talent for writing.
xvenusian chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hehe, damn right, some like it hot
zairoon chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hahahaha my lord that was epic! XD I absolutely loved this fic ! 3 Such a good plot, although it's all about sex lol Man, I wanna translate that one someday (if you let me :p) GREAT WORK !
InuLuna19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Puppy ducks?
Enter The Chaos chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Good fanfic sex! Good NaLu fanfic sex! It's real! It exists! *cries happy tears*
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
HAHAHAHA! Love it! Awesome!
.' Wish I had a real life Natsu...! xD
Krolshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Hahaa , daamnnahh xD that is really something to think about , thought a sweet variety is always good ;3 Nice fic
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very well said. And yeah. I can quite picture Natsu being exactly like that. All heat and insistence and 'I'm going to fuck you into next year,' regardless. Well done!

Sweet Little Demon chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Could you maybe make one of these from Natsu's perspective?
treg chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
She wasn't intrigued by the possibility of being burnt alive from the inside out?
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Can you tell me where are the hardcore kingdom Hearts fanfiction is?

Or tell me which one is it? And your story has clearly stated out what's in my mind too. I rarely see hardcore ff of lucy and natsu that's why I always make ff like hardcore. Lol.
FrostDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
...cyber ninja puppy-ducks?
Harris Keira-Jae chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
THAT IS SO TRUE!Author's note and chapter!I totally agree with everything Lucy is saying right now lol xD great one-shot!:)Love your vocab and style :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »