Reviews for All You Need Is Love
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
It said they are connected so he can he see threw her eyes like Ambrosia did?
brokenfromthepast chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
This is really great, and I love it. I hope that eveyrthing will be alright for them in your mind. I had so much fun reading this story. It was great! Till next time!

brokenfromthepast
i-kno-you-want-me chapter 24 . 3/1/2010
totally awesome

did you like combine some of the real people's personalities to get the babies? like alice and emmett? or jasper and edward? or bella and carlisle?

anyways totally awesome just like the Child of the Earth
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
This story was, and still is amazing. I am kind of sad to see it over, and done. Thank you for writing you story. I enjoyed it.

-Danke, (thank you)

-Tanja (my german name)

:) :] *-* [: (:

-Thanks,

-Kelsey.
brokenfromthepast chapter 23 . 2/21/2010
That was really great, and I loved it. I especially loved Alexa dancing. I could just see everything in my head, and I absolutely adored it. Update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
This is really great, and I love it. I hope that everything will be alright between them on Elf Island. Update soon!
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
Good Stuff.:) It is so comical imagining a one- two day ond baby looking like a todler and speaking like they have a Master's degree, or, at least Amnhor. I like Nèophileus' chipper personality, and the speed matches that personality.

I'm loving this!

-Thanks,

-Kelsey.
brokenfromthepast chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
This is really great, and I love it. I can't wait to read more when it's available. I thought when you said in the story that they grew fast, you meant more than one day kind of fast! I was so surprised, but I can't wait to read more about them. Update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
This is really great, and I love it. I can't wait to read more when it's available. I can't wait to read what happens next. I also can't wait to see the boys powers! I was so surprised when there was more than one. I loved Elfohrys' (what exotic names you have in this story) comment about why she was so violent. Update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
Dang it! I was hoping that you would have said if it was a boy or a girl. I hope that everything will be alright between them all, and I can't wait to read more when it's available. Update soon!
Hassa chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
It is nunchucks.
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
oh, wow. this is a wonderful story! but did you ever menton what happened to the Rides?

I really like how you wrote this!

I cannot wait for an update!
brokenfromthepast chapter 18 . 1/27/2010
This is a really great story, and I love it. I thought it was especially funny with throwing the groom into the pond. I absolutely loved it! Update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
This is really great, and I love it. I hope that everything will be alright between them. I just love watching Ambrosia's mood swings. They are the funniest things. Update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
This is really great, and I love it. I can't wait to read more when it's available. I hope that everything will be alright for all of them.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »