Reviews for Jealous?
kdoc27 chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
So, like what do we have to do to get you to finish it?
k
jeff chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I love how crazy and persistant derek is its almost kinda cute!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
aww hope things work out well...and please updatE?
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
witch20 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Keep up the writing. I like this story a lot. Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I like it so far. what happens next?
maplebird chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Hey there! I'm a fellow darco-obsessed fanfictioner and have been following your story ever since my first search for darco stories over a year ago. Let me just say I was estatic when I saw that there were MORE chapters to jealous?. I re-read the whole story so I wouldn't miss a thing.

As for where you should go from here, I can see why you're stuck. What I would have done would be to have this Dereck join the anti-gay gang, making him harder to stop. It would give you a few horror-film chapters, if you don't mind doing that kind of writing. Maybe in the end Dereck would show up at Marco's house...?

Another thing you could do would be getting everyone to turn against Marco. I don't want to be mean, but I think you need to let Marco suffer a bit more now, since all the...violence is done. Of course, in the end, Dylan would be there, as always, to love and stay by Marco's side forever. :-)

I hope I've helped some. If I've given the impression of taking your story and making it my own, I apologize. I just know it can take inspiration from others to get out of that writer's block.

I'll always be here, and feel free to call on me for help. Thanks for all your wonderful fanfiction!

maplebird
Aislyn Marie chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Awesome story. I really like this. I can't wait for you to put up the next chapter, I really want to read more of this.
Vata Raven chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I just watched the episode a few nights ago, and I really do love how you worked off the one episode and worked your own plot into how you thought it should've gone…you know, instead of Marco breaking up with Dylan and them not even talking once over the summer break. And if I were Marco’s little shoulder angel and devil, I would’ve kicked him in the head for going off with someone he had not who they were, even more so when the guy can’t even take care of himself in a fight. Though, as smart as Marco is…I think he would’ve thought of something like…I don’t know, letting the guy think he was fine with them having sex, but as leading him, it’ll give him the chance of kicking him the balls and running back to the party. Again, I do love this story, keep up the good story writing.
sirkurtsie chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
This story is really great I can't for you to write the chapter please hurry and post it
Rockinrobbien chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
read all of this in one day and love it
MarcoDylan chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
i had to re-read the story again because i totally forgot about it lol. but i still really like it, can't wait for the next chapter :]
sirkurtsie chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
This is one greatest stories keep it up
mialuv chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
ok heres the deal love the story line and everything but i really wish that you would hurry up and do the next chapters i'm anxious to see whats it about but other than that loves da story
Mootycakes chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
You shouldn't doubt your writing skills, this chapter was really good. It's nice to have input from other characters like that, the concern and everything. Keep writing!