Reviews for Deify
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Thank you for saving me from death by boredom in school with another amazing story. Cannot wait to get home so I can read the next! I dread the moment I'm done with the last of your SPN stories... even though I'll probably reread them.
hrmpf chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
son of a b**ch the suspence is killing me
Anuki chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
This chapter was great! I've loved reading this fic!
krissy7490 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
There is only one word to describe this chapter:

WOW!

Poor Castiel, yet I am so impressed with how bad ss he was taking out Zachariah! Just makes me love him more! : )

I'll be waiting patiently for the next installment!
burblefish chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
What a great chapter! I am glad Zachariah got what was coming to him. Go Team Winchester! Thank you for sharing!
Punky chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
I'm reviewing as I read.

Ok, so firstly, Aw, Sam the gentleman, looking after Katie. How sweet. Love the' I thought he would be bigger’ line LOL.

Just like Dean to refuse to kill Castiel... I reminds me of the countless times Sam has begged Dean to do the same to him in the show. Dean will always try to figure out a way out.

Holy shiz O.O

Dean with the bow and arrow? *fist of victory* SWEET! Castiel pwning Zach? Even sweeter *evil grin*

Epic ending Temi!
CaptainPixie chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
interesting where you left it off, I like it. Sam and Katie safe and Cas, WoW, rage much. this is a crackin fic you got going :D
Anuki chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I hope Sam is all right. And Cas, where are you going? You should stay with Dean! I've loved reading this chapter!
CaptainPixie chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
what? hang on a minute where do you think your going Feathers :/ and Sam's run off with Katie, Moron!

Luvin the update!
Punky chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
How on earth did I NOT see that coming? *facepalms*

A bow... yep, should have gotten that *shakes head* *smirks*

Hm... I wonder what's up with Cas now *frowns*
Anuki chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Poor Cas! I'd also feel lost in his situation. I love this fic!
CaptainPixie chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I love this song and it STRONGLY reminds me of this fic :D I'm not sure if you'd agree with me but I love to play it when I read your updates :D

This was another stunning update, I really adore how you portray Cas and Dean and Sam :D

Burden of Sacrifice – Full Blown Rose

I feel the darkness blanket over me

Seems like forever I've been paralyzed

What is the reason you have come to beckon me

I feel the energy

rush through my veins.

Take my hand...rescue me

Justify...set me free

Break me down...make it right

Sometimes I wonder why I’m here at all

A thousand faces yet I’m feeling so alone

Your whispers calling me you speak my name

How can I save you when I couldn’t save myself

Take my hand… rescue me

Justify…set me free

Break me down… make it right

Bridge:

And silence

falls

Like calmness in a storm

My tortured soul

Is broken wanting more

Take my hand… rescue me

Justify…set me free

Break me down… make it right

Punky chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Castiel needs ot experience some positive human emotions, stat. He's feeling nothing but guilt and pain and now he's losing faith... poor dear. Caught between angel and human, I don't even want to know what that feels like

I wonder what Sandalphon (I'm guessing it was him) gave to Katie. Can't be Lucifer's sword, if Sam and Dean have it... what then? O.o
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
YaY your back and with a new player, hmm wonder what this Angels real agender is?
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
: ( Well, at least that angel didn't try taking Castiel away! Still don't like him, but that's OK!

I'm really hoping for a happy ending for this story! *giving you big hopeful puppy eyes*