|Reviews for PMD2: Explorers of Fate|
| Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/15
This fanfiction was seriously one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Thank you so much for making this. I have no words to describe how beautiful this is. It's a nice break from all of those shipping fanfics you see here.
| Roxygirl chapter 62 . 5/8/2015
PERSON! When will you update again?! Do you know how hooked on this story I am?!
| Guest chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
LUCAR?! DAUGHTER?! WHAAAAAA?!
| JessicaThePerson03 chapter 62 . 4/15/2015
| White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 62 . 1/29/2015
OMG! I love the story sooooooooooo much! Please update!
| Arthur Moebius chapter 62 . 1/20/2015
You...YOU LEAVE US ON THIS CLIFFHANGER!? Animatedrose! You need to start finishing your stories.
And get to the part where Dialga takes pity on Sandra and after the story Carlos comes back and the two kiss or something and...have fun...and have a kid.
| Arthur Moebius chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
This amazing Fanfic made me realize why I still love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers games, it's to this day my fav pokemon spinoff game(s with EOD EOS which is best of all 3) thanks soooooo much, I know it's a lot late seeing it's on chapter 62, but I'm reading this for the first time so :P I hope the rest of the chapters are just as good if not better!
| guardian of the aura Aurasoul chapter 62 . 1/11/2015
Rose I know ur always busy but next chance u get update this!
| Talgoran chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
- Favorite part: the bird being submissive my pressing his feathers against his body. I love that, and I'm totally stealing it for my own writing.
- Still, I disagree with what you are writing. I like to read and write fan-fiction because it continues on the same trends of the source material. It is similar to it, but different. Like reading a sequel, or an alternate version, that has all of the aspects you like about the source. But it must be DIFFERENT from the source.
I have already thoroughly played the game this fan-fiction is based on. I do not want to read the story once more. I suppose you truly did intend to write the games but with a change of characters. It's almost identical, even including the foreshadowing. Why read a story when I know what happens, regardless of if it's fan-fiction, a screenplay, a novel, a short story, whatever!?
For that reason I must stop reading here. This may be entertaining for some, but not for me. Thank you for the entertainment and some writing tricks that have inspired my own writing.
| Talgoran chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
- Ha ha, I love Lucar's response to the Diglett and Loudred.
- I'm glad that the Eevee felt so stupid for being that situation. I would, too. It was pretty realistic to me. I love it when characters have realistic reactions to things, instead of just being sourcelessly heroic or willing to go along with the plot.
- Still, I'm not sure why I'm reading this. It seems to be a written form of Explorers of Time, but with the characters changed...
| Talgoran chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
- Well written! It was extremely similar to Explorers of Time, obviously, but it did have enough of a fresh spin on it that it was readable.
- That Absol, though. PURE MALICE.
| PhoenixInside chapter 62 . 6/13/2014
Update already plz
| EmeraldBot chapter 62 . 5/3/2014
Well, I've just read through the whole story. And you know what? I LIKE IT. It's very good - you've created some great characters, have excellent use of foreshadowing, and you have an intricate plot. I'm really looking forward to more chapters! (Also, I'm sorry to hear people are harassing you to finish the story. They should be better behaved then that :/)
| LovelyLily13 chapter 62 . 4/26/2014
EEEK! FABULOUS! Ugh, Team Skull are such coward that I can't stand it! Let's have more rivals for Sandra in the quest for Carlos' love! Some not as friendly rivals! Ya know? TENSION! Update soon! *Peace sign and eevee pose cutely*
| Roxygirl chapter 62 . 4/25/2014
Finally. I wish you would update more often. Good job!