Reviews for Ice Age: Let go
what
Dakota Gorman chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
THE FEEELLSS , I LOVE IT
FireDragon345 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Sooooooooooooooooo cute! sad beginning though.

Nice work! :D

~Dragon
blacknredrose37 chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
Awwww this was a awesome story
bullen300 chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
amazing story! :D
Acliptika chapter 25 . 4/30/2015
Don't wonder, posted my final review under the false chapter, here I go again.

Great Story I must say, I usually read only Shira/Diego Story's, but I've started to read other Diego/OC's too and I must this one is my favorite.
You did a great job in terms of dialog, relations and conversation. Of course the Diego and Dakota Moments and Scenes were my favorite ones (by far), but the rest was also really good anyways.

Hope to read a sequel or even a new story from you soon or maybe a Shira/Diego Story (I would be really pleased, if you do so). But a sequel would be as good as a new story, if you need some inspiration, just PN me and I could come up with something :)

Greetings.
Acliptika
Acliptika chapter 1 . 4/29/2015

Greetings.
Acliptika
Jtgil chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
Loved the story! I really enjoyed reading it! The end was sad thought!
Readers' Muse chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is my second time reading Ice Age:Let Go. This is wonderfully written. I'm glad I came across it. Keep up the amazing work!(:

-Muse xx
Jason1903 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Dakota Fanning
SilverNeira chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Aw it was so sweet! Your Oc was also very enjoyable. *cry and sniffle* Im a bit sad that the cubs are gone though. Anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
BUCK!hes my favourite character
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 25 . 12/24/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Wonderful story! Loved it! Would LOVE to see a sequel!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 25 . 9/13/2010
aww! this was such a cute story! a little skittish at times but adorable none the less (i especially love all the cuddle moments - seriously who doesn't love cuddling?)

great job!