Reviews for Ice Age: Let go
Acliptika chapter 25 . 4/30
Don't wonder, posted my final review under the false chapter, here I go again.

Great Story I must say, I usually read only Shira/Diego Story's, but I've started to read other Diego/OC's too and I must this one is my favorite.
You did a great job in terms of dialog, relations and conversation. Of course the Diego and Dakota Moments and Scenes were my favorite ones (by far), but the rest was also really good anyways.

Hope to read a sequel or even a new story from you soon or maybe a Shira/Diego Story (I would be really pleased, if you do so). But a sequel would be as good as a new story, if you need some inspiration, just PN me and I could come up with something :)

Greetings.
Acliptika
Acliptika chapter 1 . 4/29

Greetings.
Acliptika
jtgil chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
Loved the story! I really enjoyed reading it! The end was sad thought!
Readers' Muse chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is my second time reading Ice Age:Let Go. This is wonderfully written. I'm glad I came across it. Keep up the amazing work!(:

-Muse xx
jayeh97 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Dakota Fanning
SilverNeira chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Aw it was so sweet! Your Oc was also very enjoyable. *cry and sniffle* Im a bit sad that the cubs are gone though. Anyway, great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
BUCK!hes my favourite character
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 25 . 12/24/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Wonderful story! Loved it! Would LOVE to see a sequel!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 25 . 9/13/2010
aww! this was such a cute story! a little skittish at times but adorable none the less (i especially love all the cuddle moments - seriously who doesn't love cuddling?)

great job!
AwesomeDiego chapter 25 . 3/6/2010
this is good! The whole story was good! Acutally, I read this before and realized I didnt review ( sorry...but this is really good!
Xion the Author chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
From chapter one I get this big smile on my face! I really find it funny the way they all acted at Dakota!

["As much as I hate to say this, the opossums are off the menu" He said. I guess it did look like she was trying to eat them, on account she had them in her mouth.]

[Seconds later, a female mammoth came charging between them. She picked up the two opossum with her trunk. "Stay back!" she yelled, protectively]

I also like that you mentioned Sid trying to be the leader of the herd especially since he was in the second movie! I can't wait to read the rest of it!
anonymous chapter 25 . 12/8/2009
Nice...piece of would be interesting to see something like this if they made another movie. Oh and thank God you didn't slash Diego and Sid be cause it really makes me sick. Keep up the good work.
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 14 . 12/4/2009