Reviews for Wild Blue Yonder
Beguile chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hey there!

Gosh, this is good. Love this first installment! I appreciate the fact that you've made six-year-old McCoy a character instead of a charicature. Children tend to get misrepresented as consistently canny and innocent with a sort of primitive logic that exists strictly for the sake of being cute or providing some level of comic relief. You've made him an intelligent, thoughtful boy who, while adorable in his own right, isn't simply adorable-for-the-sake-of-being-adorable, and I think that's what got me hooked so far. This story feels, hmm...not necessarily real, just plausible. Nice job on David and Eleanora, and the integration of the Shakespeare quotation? GOLDEN. Can't wait to see more!

~'guile
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I am a total Bones fangirl and Horatio is my favorite Shakespearian character (It was fate that Gene named him Horatio. Clearly.). And I love backstory for characters. Therefore, I LOVE THIS.

You write with so much beautiful detail, and your diction is wonderful. I can't wait to see what else you write for dear Leonard. :) Update soon!
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
So, he starts out hitting the hard stuff early! Poor kid. I feel bad for him. This is great so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009