Reviews for ProtoNaruto
Web-ShadowCyberMerc chapter 1 . 9/10
Fuck off you Kishimoto loving douche.
Please update
Voltrasin chapter 9 . 5/6
Does Naruto have to consume flesh using his mouth or can he absorb biomass like Mercer can?
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 5/4
I still hate the fact that you effectively ran away, this was one hell of a good story.
Zeta173 chapter 13 . 3/8
Foolish little cousin...Hate me. Did Hinata and Itachi trade tips?
Great story there are so few like it out there!
JACK-OF-BLADEZ chapter 7 . 3/8
so you made Kurama his brother in a way
dead for life chapter 22 . 2/23
Well done with incorporating prototype abilities with a great explanation! I hope tp see more soon!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 2/16
Why has Naruto's imaginary future children been brought up as many times as it has? Seriously, no f*cks given for any of his kids. Can you start focusing on the here and now please?
I'll write as fast as you write your story here. Few problems obvious, far too quick story. Next grammar. Next now totally jiji come look kyuubi is all nice now totally makes sense that I can be God in my mindscape. Next now naruto suddenly knows many things he shouldn't know
o: ... /.-./ l_l great writing by the way you just made naruto perfect now could you change it to what you would see it as horrible mainly because in your own sense horrible is good and good is horrible. I. Just. Couldn't.. Stop sighing at every mistake it never ended.. Well it was good the first few sentences.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
this first chapter was so bad
he is like 5 yrs old he cant have a ninja way
and the cliche
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
This really was a good story once it got going too bad you abandoned this site, btw if you still check your messages where the hell does one go to find your stories?
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This story is shit. Did you decide to add as many cliches as you possible could? Because it sure seems like it.
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Unreadable. This was just too childish in its simplicity
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
Not sure why you left, but the site you put up does not work. It's a shame this fic wasn't continued, cause it's def one of the better Prototype crossovers that I have read. Still...what you gave us was a fun read, and I thank you for taking the time to write. Hopefully one day you will forget about whatever caused you to leave the site, and come back and continue this excellent story. Great job!
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
How the hell do you put a curse seal(or ANY seal) on a prototype? They don't REALLY have a physical form anymore, get a seal? Shift shape to get rid of it! Not to meantion the kyuubi OR the fact it would have the snake's SOUL for breakfast if he DID try it (orochi is bad, but he IS NOT as bad as a bijuu)